Do you agree with me?

• No (please explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
Just a few minutes ago, this happened to me: I was imposter, so I was happy. But cube was lagging, as some of you may know so I got kicked. This is already not nice, because I like imposter games, but on top of that, the next game my imposter chance was lower because I 'left a game' before. I didn't think this was fair, because I couldn't do anything about it.

This is why I suggest to not lower the imposter chance after someone got kicked (if this is possible ofcourse) but only after someone purposely left the game.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Agreed, if they click the Here button when they type /hub, then it should lower the chance, not just if they leave. However it could possibly prevent bypasses by just leaving or closing minecraft so honestly I don't know.

Last edited:

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
So I spoke to someone about this and they told me that it will restore itself after playing some games. This is why it is not worth forwarding to a developer, as you just need to play 1 or more games to restore the %. You technically did leave the game, which is why it seems a bit bugged and unfair.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Top Bottom