Ammos?

Discussion in 'Tower Defence' started by AvengersFCB, May 25, 2016.

?

Do you guys want Ammos in Tower Defence

1. Yes

22.2%
  2. No

77.8%
  1. AvengersFCB

AvengersFCB Member

So I have been playing Tower Defence for a long time , and I realized that people always quit while in the match , you guys know that the game is boring , so I think of it , what if you need to buy TNT for Artillery , Arrows for Archer Towers....... (1 Arrow 1 Coin) (1 TNT 1 Coin)...... because some people just leave the coins alone and they feel boring , I hope that this feature will be added or some cooler features , I just want to play a full match with full people , no people quiting , or add in more exciting features , It's fun , but people just hated it ! So I hope some more cooler features and more towers as well! I want you guys to vote do you guys want the feature , I think this would help Tower Defence a lot and people will have more fun!

2. Megaaa

Megaaa Member

xMegaCoolx
    Obsidian
    It is a cool idea, but I don't see this working on CubeCraft. If you first need to buy a side option before you can actually build a tower, people would be boring playing this and then is Tower Defence un-popular. So a "No" for me.

Off-topic: Can you put the text into a darker colour or just black, because the colour is kind of flashy and is hard to read.

3. HangarGeek

HangarGeek Member

HangarGeek
    Obsidian
    Please change the color to darker one. My eyes got melted :p btw It happened more that twice to me, so +555 now I need to delete that 555 from my name

4. brent8800

brent8800 Member

Its a bad idea. But yea i hate it when players leaving. But you wont solve it with this.

LethaIity likes this.