Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you guys want Ammos in Tower Defence

• Total voters

AvengersFCB

May 25, 2016
So I have been playing Tower Defence for a long time , and I realized that people always quit while in the match , you guys know that the game is boring , so I think of it , what if you need to buy TNT for Artillery , Arrows for Archer Towers....... (1 Arrow 1 Coin) (1 TNT 1 Coin)...... because some people just leave the coins alone and they feel boring , I hope that this feature will be added or some cooler features , I just want to play a full match with full people , no people quiting , or add in more exciting features , It's fun , but people just hated it ! So I hope some more cooler features and more towers as well! I want you guys to vote do you guys want the feature , I think this would help Tower Defence a lot and people will have more fun!

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
It is a cool idea, but I don't see this working on CubeCraft. If you first need to buy a side option before you can actually build a tower, people would be boring playing this and then is Tower Defence un-popular. So a "No" for me.

Off-topic: Can you put the text into a darker colour or just black, because the colour is kind of flashy and is hard to read.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
So I have been playing Tower Defence for a long time , and I realized that people always quit while in the match , you guys know that the game is boring , so I think of it , what if you need to buy TNT for Artillery , Arrows for Archer Towers....... (1 Arrow 1 Coin) (1 TNT 1 Coin)...... because some people just leave the coins alone and they feel boring , I hope that this feature will be added or some cooler features , I just want to play a full match with full people , no people quiting , or add in more exciting features , It's fun , but people just hated it ! So I hope some more cooler features and more towers as well! I want you guys to vote do you guys want the feature , I think this would help Tower Defence a lot and people will have more fun!
Please change the color to darker one. My eyes got melted :p btw It happened more that twice to me, so +555 now I need to delete that 555 from my name

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sorry that i am late but Happy Birthday!! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom