Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
Hello, I am Amigo, and this is my introduction!

I'm not exactly new to the forums or the server in general.
I didn't have the time or motivation to make an introduction before
So I just wanted to introduce myself a little bit with what I feel comfortable sharing.
I hope you learn something about me.

Who Is Amigo?
I'm Bryan or mostly known as Amigo,
I'm a timid guy that was born in Colombia. Still, I currently live in Canada, I can fluently speak English, Spanish and French, but I can understand and read Italian, Portuguese, and Catalan.
My favorite color is RED,
I love music,
I have a dog called Doky that is currently Eleven years old.

image0.jpg
I love watching movies & tv shows or
playing games in my free time, such as Minecraft, Rocket League, GTA 5, Detroit, and red dead redemption.
I play mostly on pc, but I have a play station for exclusive games like spiderman, God of war, etc.

I love to help people with anything as much as I can, no matter what
My Life In Cubecraft
I found CubeCraft in the middle of 2015 (kind of a long time xD). I met a friend in a game called blockwars and decided to come back on the next day, and the next, and so on. To the point, I made so many friends that This made me buy Iron rank. The next month so that I could have more friend slots. At this time, the lobbies still existed, so I was Either in the blockwars or eggwars lobby, My friend bought me a Diamond rank in the middle of 2016, and then I bought obsidian in March 2017. I mainly played Blockwars, Eggwars, and FFA occasionally. Due to some personal problems, I had to quit Minecraft from September 2017 until Quarantine started last year in April.
(Pretty sure I'm not the only one that came back for that reason xD)
When I came back, I realized Cube made a new way to "support" the server, So I got a plus rank too, and since then, I have had it.
Many good memories with the people I met before and seeing some of them again was amazing.
and it was wonderful to come back and meet the new people that I can gladly call friends now
(Won't tag any, don't wanna annoy)
Extra Information
In June 2020, I became more active on the CubeCraft forums to be more involved in this amazing community.
I am into many things such as Photography, Playing the piano, coding, photoshop, block bench, video editing, and reading.
I'm the type of person that cares more about their friends than their own self.
I LOVE math and physics.
I'm trying to learn dutch, so if anyone wants to teach me, it would be amazing. 🥺

I joined Cubecraft Bedrock for the first time in January 2021. I Do not have any rank or high level on it due to not having anyone to play with. I play Bedrock, trying to win in Blockwars and slowly learn bedrock PVP in FFA,
PD; if anyone plays Bedrock and needs someone to play, my Dm is always open.
Social Media
I asked on staff help before adding this to the thread, and it is allowed, so here we go

Thanks for reading :heart:

Blqde

Jul 22, 2020
USA
Your dog is so cute 🤩 Hmu on discord if you ever wanna play bedrock with me :) One addition to your post, YOU NEVER SLEEP. Nice to meet you! <3

Reactions: KClights
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom