Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

Juan-XC7

Jan 12, 2024
I've been seeing a lot of disappearing islands lately, and it isn't due to my connection because i have no lag when im playing there are chunks who just don't wanna render lol

Captura de pantalla 2024-01-11 184941.png
1705021734848.png

Reactions: Mr Jii Gamer

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I've been seeing a lot of disappearing islands lately, and it isn't due to my connection because i have no lag when im playing there are chunks who just don't wanna render lol

View attachment 226280View attachment 226281
Yes this is a bug in Cubecraft for 1 year and you cant do nothing for it if you leave the game or keep playing entil you win or you lose

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
Yeah I saw complains about these bugs and experienced few myslef. I solved this by setting my render distance to max and rejoining the server.

I also heard that some solved this by - while still being in game with bugged chunks - setting their render distance to min, going to the opposite end of map where chunks work fine and then going back to the location with unloaded chunks. This should force chunks to load again and correctly.

Hope this will help, if not then you can just leave the game or wait till last standing oponent comes to you :/

Tripleee

Feb 7, 2023
idk
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah I saw complains about these bugs and experienced few myslef. I solved this by setting my render distance to max and rejoining the server.

I also heard that some solved this by - while still being in game with bugged chunks - setting their render distance to min, going to the opposite end of map where chunks work fine and then going back to the location with unloaded chunks. This should force chunks to load again and correctly.

Hope this will help, if not then you can just leave the game or wait till last standing oponent comes to you :/
I’ll try these tips later today however in the part about the opponent coming to you if you are playing eggwars and a chunk with an egg lags it’s pretty much impossible to win, which can lead to me losing win streaks, etc.

Reactions: dvodany

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
a common issue that has no fix (yet) unfortunately

happened to me a lot of times and i had no choice but to requeue :(

it's a known server issue, your device has nothing to do with it

I have a 3050 and an i5 processor (gen 12) which are pretty powerful/mid-range by today's standards, it could handle a lot of graphics-intensive stuff especially for a game like Minecraft Bedrock yet I still experience this issue

I should definitely test this one lmao

2 chunks gaming

Reactions: dvodany
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Top Bottom