Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Iyrion

Aug 21, 2016
I used to play assassins a lot. But through out the weeks. Hackers are always a problem. I have made 7 or 8 reports on hackers. When i say i will report someone, they say "ok" and "whatever" because it is an alt account. These alt generators have made hackers even more common. Especially when they are free. I am asking if you guys can in some way, deny alts from playing on cubecraft. Becasue it makes the game very lame and annoying to play, how they always know where you are, then you cant kill them cause they have insane speed and aura. So, if you have anyways to get rid of alts, please do it because it will make the pvp aspect of cubecraft a lot more fun.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I don't think that Cube can do this. Most of the hackers are probably lying anyway. Just keep reporting!

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I used to play assassins a lot. But through out the weeks. Hackers are always a problem. I have made 7 or 8 reports on hackers. When i say i will report someone, they say "ok" and "whatever" because it is an alt account. These alt generators have made hackers even more common. Especially when they are free. I am asking if you guys can in some way, deny alts from playing on cubecraft. Becasue it makes the game very lame and annoying to play, how they always know where you are, then you cant kill them cause they have insane speed and aura. So, if you have anyways to get rid of alts, please do it because it will make the pvp aspect of cubecraft a lot more fun.
Report. If they get banned, well it's their fault. Plus the developers are making an anti cheat soon.... If they have an alt, it would probably get banned too.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Just keep reporting eventually these Alt Maker thingys will run out :)
but i am pretty sure CC should ban IP if 4 hackers+ were banned with the same IP but the problem is they might ban public internet connections...

AchyHead

Sep 30, 2016
Pallet Town
Well, it's basic that we can't do anything about it. The Admins and mods need to add more GOOD plugins, (if they even use plugins) or a ban system, in general. Like watchdog on Hypixel. ( Sorry if i am advertising another server. ).

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Well, it's basic that we can't do anything about it. The Admins and mods need to add more GOOD plugins, (if they even use plugins) or a ban system, in general. Like watchdog on Hypixel. ( Sorry if i am advertising another server. ).
they are currently perfecting an anti-cheat just be patient
also no worries but usually people here say Hypi**** etc :P

AustinPlayzGTX

Oct 9, 2016
Ya There are a lot of hackers. I seen some on eggwars fly around but never reported them. I can never get a good screenshot to get them. :(

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Screenshots don't count as proof anyway as they are easy to take and get someone banned. You need video evidence to report any1 hacking
You can still use screenshots but they must be accompanined by the video, screenshots give a much clearer view (pausing often blurs the screen or it mightve been a poor quality video) than a video would and helps show your not using labymod

AchyHead

Sep 30, 2016
Pallet Town
You can still use screenshots but they must be accompanined by the video, screenshots give a much clearer view (pausing often blurs the screen or it mightve been a poor quality video) than a video would and helps show your not using labymod
But you can still edit the video using editors.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom