Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

nickmansrob

Aug 8, 2017
Hallo iedereen

Ik zag in de lobby's van verschillende games een grote afbeelding met de info, rules etc. Is hier ergens een gratis plugin voor? Aangezien Cube zijn eigen plugins maakt, en deze niet openbaar zijn vraag ik om een alternatief.

Alvast bedankt!
Nickmans Rob

Hello everyone

In every lobby I saw a big image with the information, rules etc. Is there a free plugin to do this? Considering that Cube makes their own plugins and does not publicly share them, I am asking for an alternative.

Thanks in advance!
Nickmans Rob

Last edited by a moderator:

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
To have these banners , servers need to use a plugin called "Banner Board". It is a premium plugin, however it is the only plugin I know that allows users to add banners in Minecraft.

Here is a website that may help you, You will need a spigot account to view it. : https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/bannerboard.20435/

Thanks to @Buuuddy for the Dutch translation <3

Om deze banners te krijgen, moeten server de plugin 'Banner board' installeren. Het is een plugin waarvoor je moet betalen, maar het is de enige plugin waarvan ik weet dat het zulke banners kan maken.

Hier is een website die je waarschijnlijk zal helpen. Je zal een account op de Spigot website nodig hebben.
https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/bannerboard.20435/

StopWalking

Forum Expert
May 10, 2016
As @ThatGrimCreeper said, you can use a premium plugin called 'Banner board' This is a very easy way to set a board up! If you dont have money (I know how it feels) then you can make a banner board by your self using maps, for that you can use a program called 'Spritecraft' with that you can transform a image to minecraft blocks.

Spritecraft: http://www.diamondpants.com/spritecraft/

Steps using spritecraft:

Step one:
When you downloaded the free version of spritecraft open the .rar file and drag the folder to your home screen.
5acd515701d95a66db3ac229aa7c64cc.png

Step two:
Open the folder and run SpritecraftFree.jar
7d752d6a15688b8734860d3fb3b16b7c.png

Step three:
When you the program is running this will pop-up:
9b15f752f0c15944b7a5c9c616f2fde2.png

Step 4:
Press the 'Browse' button and select the image you want to use.
b9c1ef5bfce00c7762a374d320e373d5.png

Step 5:
When you have loaded your image press 'Create Minecraft Blueprint'
d3d8f3bc6b07a1ccf2cf75b085554e8d.png

Step 6:
When you done that this will be your result:
a558bddd9d36eb3021e1d667961b66e2.png

Step 7:
Now get it in to minecraft, just use some world edit and your hand. In the premium version of it you can export a schematic file. But ye I'm not rich...

Step 8:
Use maps to get your image in to a mincraft image, and just place them in to an item frame on the wall!

Good luck!

nickmansrob

Aug 8, 2017
Hi everyone

Sorry for my late reaction. I looked at the links but it was actually intended for displaying a photo of my minecraft world so it looks like it is a camera. I found a few plugins (CCTV and BetterCamera's) for that purpose but those are all outdated. So, does anyone knows another camera plugin OR does anyone knows a free plugin for displaying a banner on blocks (Animated Frames looks great but it is unfortunately for item frames which are too small for a camera screen). Thanks for all the reactions!

Firewall

Aug 27, 2017
Hey,
Cubecraft's plugins are almost all custom coded, what I suggest you doing is just search a bit on Spigot, and see if there's some plugin that might help you out.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicitaciones!! 🎉🎉
Eli wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎉🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎉
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!!
Top Bottom