Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MajorMythG

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Apr 15, 2022
United States
www.youtube.com
This might sound crazy, but what if CubeCraft added an alternate version of Eggwars Duos & Skywars Solos, just with the Old Knockback that was present back in 2020 and before?

Many of the old players who quit the server due to the knockback update may give it a try, and come back to playing CubeCraft. And all the players who prefer the New Knockback wouldn't be affected, as they can continue to play CubeCraft with the new, vertical knockback.

I don't know if this would even be possible, but if so, I think it could be an interesting, and cool idea.

Let me know what you think about this idea!

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I'm in favor with this idea, I always wanted to see two separate modes for the same games based on knockback preferences, so that both OG players and new gens have their own game modes instead of it being one sided

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
@SlinkyGnu05604 I didn't mean to offend you but that's no reason to disagree on my post. Just reply with your thoughts.

Anyways, the reason I disagree is that it's not necessary and they can easily just find a server with better knockback to suit their needs. Also mobile players could suffer.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom