Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 2, 2021
The new update has changed a lot in all of the games. Some of the players like these changes, but there are a lot of people who don’t. Especially the eggwars players, since the update totally changed the EVERYTHING. To satisfy both of these groups, maybe you could create another server, for example CubeCraft 1.0, with the old versions of the games? At first, you can make it a test server and make it playable only for a month, and then - if everything would work fine- it can be just a second, additional CubeCraft server, for players who don’t like the new updates.

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany
The new update has changed a lot in all of the games. Some of the players like these changes, but there are a lot of people who don’t. Especially the eggwars players, since the update totally changed the EVERYTHING. To satisfy both of these groups, maybe you could create another server, for example CubeCraft 1.0, with the old versions of the games? At first, you can make it a test server and make it playable only for a month, and then - if everything would work fine- it can be just a second, additional CubeCraft server, for players who don’t like the new updates.
i think there more players they hate this update but ok i mean not all parts from the update are bad i think if they fix the bugs and change a bit with the ping and stuff all will be fine.But its still funny how fast players can change there server bc of 1 update. and a other thing thats bad is the anticheat is not working so there so many cheaters every where on the server

EdibleNummies

Jul 21, 2023
I agree that the Eggwars update is bad but would be to hard to run two servers and there would be less players on both :disagree:

O1t24277

Feb 3, 2022
India
Pronouns
He/Him
Nah!
Maintaining 2 servers which are basically same could be a lot expensive and difficult to moderate.

Usurper

Novice Member
Sep 11, 2021
The Great White North
Why don't YOU create the server everyone wants? Yeah. Find a server hosting service, pay them boat loads of money. Write,design and code EVERYTHING for ALL of the game modes. Spend years advertising and building a good reputation through word of mouth. Then profit?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom