Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Old Or New

• New

• Old

• New And Old With Old Hardcore Items|OP And Normal New Update

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dream92382

Mar 23, 2023
So First This Update Of Eggwars Is Very Very Bad I Played Eggwars Before But The Update Is Very Bad Now It Should Be Called Noobwars First Every Thing Is Just Cheap For Noobs But For Pro Players It Is Very Expensive So Please Just Return Back Old Eggwars And Make The Update A Mode Like Hardcore Items For The Ones That Want The New Update And Overpowered And Normal For The Old Ones

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany
So First This Update Of Eggwars Is Very Very Bad I Played Eggwars Before But The Update Is Very Bad Now It Should Be Called Noobwars First Every Thing Is Just Cheap For Noobs But For Pro Players It Is Very Expensive So Please Just Return Back Old Eggwars And Make The Update A Mode Like Hardcore Items For The Ones That Want The New Update And Overpowered And Normal For The Old One
Hey Here are Mi thauths abaut that

So i disagree with that BC the Update ist great i have much fun to Play IT the only Thing that i dont Like ist U cant really Play mega alone when U want to get wins.i dont call IT noobwars many really good Players still playing eggwars tho.and the old Update wont come Back BC the devs worked at the Update really Long and stuff.so for me ist eggwars great i have much fun with Mi friends.if U dont want to Play IT anymore.then U can Play skywars or smt BC skywars ist great too.keep Up the great Work(:have a nice day or night.cya

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
Hey, the big changes in EggWars brought with the 1.19 update were implemented for a reason. @RelatedNoobs created a video in which @Laura and @Marta explains the reason behind these changes and why they were/are necessary.

(The explanations begins at the 2:40-minute mark in the video)
For anyone who doesn't feel like watching it, basically: Before the update, the skill gap was so high and the game so repetitive that most good players just ended up grinding win counts until they eventually grew bored and stopped playing, and anyone who wasn't a good player was dying instantly and not wanting to play anymore, and it was severely hurting the player counts of the gamemode and keeping them low.

Reactions: WiggedWigg

Tommy Boi

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2023
🇮🇪 Ireland
sunsunny.org
Pronouns
He/Him
So First This Update Of Eggwars Is Very Very Bad I Played Eggwars Before But The Update Is Very Bad Now It Should Be Called Noobwars First Every Thing Is Just Cheap For Noobs But For Pro Players It Is Very Expensive So Please Just Return Back Old Eggwars And Make The Update A Mode Like Hardcore Items For The Ones That Want The New Update And Overpowered And Normal For The Old Ones
Please be more descriptive of what you want to change, because Team Cube can't help you if you don't tell them what you want.

emptypandora

Jul 21, 2023
I don't mind the new version of the update now given the multiple changes over the last weeks. The KB still seems a bit strange and fall damage is crazy but other than that all good now !

emptypandora

Jul 21, 2023
For anyone who doesn't feel like watching it, basically: Before the update, the skill gap was so high and the game so repetitive that most good players just ended up grinding win counts until they eventually grew bored and stopped playing, and anyone who wasn't a good player was dying instantly and not wanting to play anymore, and it was severely hurting the player counts of the gamemode and keeping them low.

I kinda understand the logic to a point, but there again, these good players didn't just start off good, they just got better with playing and I don't believe players then get bored of winning all the time as it doesn't happen like that when you come up against other good players. The reason I believe the update happened was that the newer players didn't like getting beaten by better players and so less likely to spend money. The so called better players didn't spend money either. This is a monetising update rather than an attempt to level the playing field as, just with any game, the more you play, generally, the better you might get !

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
I kinda understand the logic to a point, but there again, these good players didn't just start off good, they just got better with playing and I don't believe players then get bored of winning all the time as it doesn't happen like that when you come up against other good players. The reason I believe the update happened was that the newer players didn't like getting beaten by better players and so less likely to spend money. The so called better players didn't spend money either. This is a monetising update rather than an attempt to level the playing field as, just with any game, the more you play, generally, the better you might get !
The thing is: back in the day, as a worse player, it was almost impossible to learn the game by just playing, because of all those better players. All those better players were ones willing or having the time to put in the practice necessary OUTSIDE of just playing eggwars games. The Average casual won't be doing any of that though, they will just be playing eggwars match after eggwars match until they get bored. And if you die in the first 30 seconds to a person who you can't possibly even fight back against, you are not gonna learn anything or improve at all and probably going to get bored very quickly. Improvement from just playing the game can only come if the game lasts long enough for actual gameplay to happen. And before the update, that was often simply not the case.

I agree that it was probably more of a monetising update, my personal theory is that it was either a choice between an update like this OR shutting eggwars down completely due to it being unprofitable, but levelling the playing field was kind of necessary to get people to spend money.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom