Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sjemmie

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
7
2
34
22
.
I don't know if its possible but. maybe we can make a plugin where we can give a IP. (IP from a big alt hacker). that's 24/7 is checking his IP for accounts. that can automatic ban them. btw its just a suggestion I do not know if its possible.
 

remio

Forum God
Sep 18, 2016
5,641
17,140
729
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
What if 1 person uses hacks but their siblings don't? That would be unfair. And yes, like Sweetenerera (or something) said, you can use VPN's so this wouldn't really make sense.
 

Story

Bagel Maker
Jan 30, 2014
4,571
18,911
679
25
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
This can cause massive issues with VPNs, public free VPNs use a very small amount of IP addresses and therefore swaps them between people when not being used. So this would get a lot of innocent VPN users banned because of the cheaters causing a flag on that IP.
 
  • Like
Reactions: remio
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Yo GJ :D
Pls team add rewards for playing
Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom