Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
L

Lightning McQueen

Warning High effort thread thoroughly thought out and balanced as far as possible.

Well, this thread is to do with adding the infinity stones solely into the crazy items ode of lucky islands.

These are actually extremely rare, you’ll probably see them once every 10 games or so.

All stones are actually player heads. Use
photoshop to make a transparent player around the head so that they look better.

1. Power Stone

This is a fairly simple one, it does have a recharge time and cannot be used indefinitely.

Right click to fire one small energy blast. It does half a heart of damage but a lot of knockback. If you’re on the recieving end, the enemy will spawn purple particles so keep an eye on that. Simply sneaking will negate the knockback, shielding will negate damage.

Left click to fire a large blast. This does even more knockback, tons of knockback in fact. It also does a little bit more damage, 3 hearts.

Unlike the small blast this one is more of a spash effect and throws opponents away as long as they’re within the 6 block blast radius. Shielding will negate damage and sneaking will negate 100% knockback.

Cooldown:

Small blast: 15 seconds
Large blast: 40 seconds

Disadvantages: Using it will do x amount of damage to you as well.

When activated, a small blueish cube spawns with a tiny explosion. Breaking it with a pickaxe will drop the space stone, just like in the comics.

It lets you manipulate space. Like the portal gun from the Portal game, right clicking will spawn a portal in front of you. Right clicking again will let you shoot a portal anywhere else. The portals remain open for 30 seconds seconds. You can use them to travel or shoot arrows through them. It allows for strategic traps and trasnporting teammates.

Holding left click will let you shoot a black hole that sucks in entities.

Cooldown: Right click puts the entire stone into cooldown for 3 miniutes. Left will put the entire stone into cooldown for 5 miniutes. Use wisely.

When it spawns it creates a thick reddish brows death clous that gives wither 3 effect. It quickly solidifies into a fancy maroon player head called reality stone.

It lets you alter reality itself. The stone is always active. Any entity that is killed will drop lucky blocks. This includes animals, players and mobs, but not armour stands, boats and minecarts.

I also had the idea that any projectile launched at the player turns into splash health potions. Someone fires an auto bow at you? Every arrow that gets near you is turned into a potion of instant health. This would be an activatablw ability and would have a moderate cooldown.

Idk which of the above should be the real ability of this stone.

Well, using this sets off a 30 second timer. Once 30 seconds is up you’ll be tp’d back to where you were when you actuvated the ability and your inventory will be fully restored.

The ability is powerful therefore it has a 15 miniute cooldown. If you die before 30 seconds is up then the ability is cancelled.Sorry, but it would be OP if you could re-enact the “Dormammu I’ve come to bargain scene”

The mind stone lets you shoot some weakish lasers with a small cooldown. The lasers pierce through walls but shielding will negate their damage.

The mind stone messes with the mind. I have a few ideas as to what it should do. Choose any of the following.

1. Pacifies all mobs and animals
2. Turns all mobs againsy their owners
3. Creates a decoy of you. Until the decoy despawns/is killed you’ll be invisible.
4. Spawns fake mobs ans lucky blocks around enemies just to annoy them.
5. Disguises you as a teammate of the enemy. Your teammates will still see you on their side.
6. Disguises you as a villager/pig/dog/cat on the enemy’s screen.

Idk which one but all of these are strong so the cooldown should be appropriately chosen.

Basically gives everyone on the map a spectral effect on their screen.

Alternatively it shoukd give you spectator mode. When you’re in spectator mode your body will be a OHKO. As in, one hit and you’re dead. It lasts for 10 seconds ans has a 50 second cooldown.

Reactions: Dillen
L

Lightning McQueen

This is very unfortunate. Johncoles you didnt read this even though I linked it. I suppose this suggestion- a quality suggestion not “remove lava from sw”.

What horrible forumers all of you are, ignore all the effort posts and go give some bad thread 40+ messages.

Uh bump.

@Kloska @SleepyLiv @Skyfire_swe you are lucky islands tryhards, so do you like my suggestions? ^_^

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
This is very unfortunate. Johncoles you didnt read this even though I linked it. I suppose this suggestion- a quality suggestion not “remove lava from sw”.

What horrible forumers all of you are, ignore all the effort posts and go give some bad thread 40+ messages.

Uh bump.

@Kloska @SleepyLiv @Skyfire_swe you are lucky islands tryhards, so do you like my suggestions? ^_^
I never even play lucky and you call me tryhard?

Skyfire_swe

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2017
Sweden

Uh bump.

I am not sure what the term “tryhard” mean, but it doesn’t sound very nice. Anyway, you get an A for effort, but including your suggestions in Lucky Islands would alter the weapon system too much in my opinion. I really like Lucky Island and its weaponry, and there are so many games out there with guns and high tech stuff.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
Kloska wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen! :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom