Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
9O8JkSL.png

Sorry if it seems like I'm only suggesting small changes, but this has been bothering me for quite a while now.

Friends are shown in no particular order at all. Not alphabetically, not by who is your newest friend, not by who came online the last, nope, nothing

This is especially annoying when you're looking for a specific friend and just can't find them (yes, this happens to me a lot)

I'd personally like to see these alphabetized, though it can also be arranged by latest online or newest friend :D

Thanks for your time, attention and support
~ Riley​
I agree with this. It's a huge pain to see all your friends when joy organized lol. But, I would like to add some things. Instead of making it alphabetical, why not make it be an option to organize your friend lists better in setting. For example, like maybe a most recently online or most recently added (which it is that). There are quite a few options.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I don’t really need this because I have just 20 friends out of 125 slots.I just don’t add at all but this can be helpful for people with full f lists

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
@Marieke2001 How do you feel right now ? This thread is escalated but yours isn't :)
She probably doesn't care because it's very pity to actually care about such small details. If I was her I'd be happy because her idea would've finally been escalated.

EDIT: I'd also like to mention that at the time there were no escalated tags for suggestions.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
@Marieke2001 How do you feel right now ? This thread is escalated but yours isn't :)
Bully! That’s mean. @Keanu tell him trough discord that he’s mean.

She probably doesn't care because it's very pity to actually care about such small details. If I was her I'd be happy because her idea would've finally been escalated.

EDIT: I'd also like to mention that at the time there were no escalated tags for suggestions.
I really didn't care about that small detail, but it did felt good when it was 28-2 with the voting lol. It just makes 0 sense like this.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Kind of is necessary: it's likely this thread was escalated by a moderator, so we know their opinion on the thread - considering they escalated it, but don't know how Cam feels about it
Escalated means that the idea gets forwarded to the higher-ups, right? It's likely that when the staff member who's put the escalated tag on the thread forwards the idea, Cam will give his opinion on it.
Correct me if I'm wrong

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom