Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
9O8JkSL.png

Sorry if it seems like I'm only suggesting small changes, but this has been bothering me for quite a while now.

Friends are shown in no particular order at all. Not alphabetically, not by who is your newest friend, not by who came online the last, nope, nothing

This is especially annoying when you're looking for a specific friend and just can't find them (yes, this happens to me a lot)

I'd personally like to see these alphabetized, though it can also be arranged by latest online or newest friend :D

Thanks for your time, attention and support
~ Riley​

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I am so agreeing with this. Thought this was suggested a long time ago, I really don't know if this was me or not but whatever. I'd like to see the list alphabetized. Also, you got yourself some friends man, wow.

Reactions: Priley

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I don't see the purpose of this to be honest. I can understand it's annoying to find a specific name if you, for example, want to remove a friend. But,and correct me if I'm wrong, you can press tab to get the name. Offline included.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey that’s me! Also yes

I don't see the purpose of this to be honest. I can understand it's annoying to find a specific name if you, for example, want to remove a friend. But,and correct me if I'm wrong, you can press tab to get the name. Offline included.
If you don’t have a lot of friends (like me, around 47), it isn’t hard to find friends, but if you have 100 friends, it becomes a lot harder :v

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Then you are the only individual so far who is disagreeing :)
I.. I know? No need to point it out lmao? I've read the comments? This is just usless information.

Hey that’s me! Also yes

If you don’t have a lot of friends (like me, around 47), it isn’t hard to find friends, but if you have 100 friends, it becomes a lot harder :v
I still don't see the purpose. If you're removing a lot of friends you never talk to, it doesn't matter of names are alphabetic or not. If you want to remove a certain friend you probably know the name. If you're looking for a random name you still.. Probably know the name. If not. Why are you friends with them if you don't know their name?

Quick off topic thing:
Sorry if it seems like I'm only suggesting small changes
If you feel like you're bothering people you can make a big suggestion thread with a lot of small suggestions you haven't suggested yet.

Reactions: SanCookie

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I still don't see the purpose. If you're removing a lot of friends you never talk to, it doesn't matter of names are alphabetic or not. If you want to remove a certain friend you probably know the name. If you're looking for a random name you still.. Probably know the name. If not. Why are you friends with them if you don't know their name?
If they are offline it indeed has no real purpose but when they are online, and there are a lot of them online, it can get chaotic

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
If they are offline it indeed has no real purpose but when they are online, and there are a lot of them online, it can get chaotic
I doubt 20 people of your friends list are online at the same time enough times for it to become a problem

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I doubt 20 people of your friends list are online at the same time enough times for it to become a problem
And that's where you're wrong

There have been plenty of times where I'm playing EggWars with friends in a huge party
And then there are other friends who are online and also enjoying themselves

Nowadays, if I'm in a party with this many people, it's mostly Skywars but you get the point

Look at Mivkebat for example, surely it has happened to him as well

i have 155/155 soo yes pls xd

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
There have been plenty of times where I'm playing EggWars with friends in a huge party
And then there are other friends who are online and also enjoying themselves
Thank you for replying to my message when I clearly quoted San. But whatever. I'll reply to you anyway if you want it so bad.
Not of mine, but imagine being a skywars tryhard and having a new friend list every day, and almost all of these friends are online
As I said, it's hard to believe for me that there 20 ish people online, at the same time, enough times for this to become an issue. You can tell me otherwise but it's just hard to believe.
Even if this was a problem: 20 people isn't that much in a list. So then if you have 20 people online in your friend list, your list has already been "cut in two" and there are online and offline people. It's no big deal. Honestly. It's just a useless suggestion imo.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Thank you for replying to my message when I clearly quoted San. But whatever. I'll reply to you anyway if you want it so bad.
This is an open discussion. I have all rights to quote you with valid points. The funniest part is that you say you'll reply to me but you actually didn't

It's just a useless suggestion imo.
See, that's where you're wrong once again

You've been the only individual so far who chose to disagree.
The list not being arranged in any order is just inconsistent and unpractical

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
As I said, it's hard to believe for me that there 20 ish people online, at the same time, enough times for this to become an issue. You can tell me otherwise but it's just hard to believe.
Even if this was a problem: 20 people isn't that much in a list. So then if you have 20 people online in your friend list, your list has already been "cut in two" and there are online and offline people. It's no big deal. Honestly. It's just a useless suggestion imo.
Actually, it’s a personal opinion, I wouldn’t really mind if this would get added or not, but yes, it is true that probably 80% of the people doesnt have a big friend list with a lot of people online at the same time

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Yes please. I was seriously thinking a few days ago: "How is this friend list thingy sorted? I don't see any logic in it". An alphabetical friend list would indeed be nice to have to find friends in your friend list.

Reactions: Chitter and Priley

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
This is an open discussion. I have all rights to quote you with valid points. The funniest part is that you say you'll reply to me but you actually didn't
I replied to you and San in the same message. I quoted San so he would also get the notification that I quoted him. If they confused you, my apologies.

You've been the only individual so far who chose to disagree.
The list not being arranged in any order is just inconsistent and unpractical
"It's just a useless suggestion imo"
imo
imo
imo
imo
me being the only person that doesn't agree is a useless argument as I said it's my opinion..

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
Top Bottom