Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
All of my reports are recorded with video evidence.I do that, because I don’t like creating files from the screenshots and etc, it’s just not that comfortable for me.
I suggest giving users the option to report for chat trolling with video evidence.
I suggest it, because the closest thing to this is the scamming offence, which is not the same as chat trolling.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Chat trolling like?
Like encouraging players to press "alt + F4" to get free diamonds or creating fake messages using color codes. Those are the most common ones, more details can be found within the rules, as this is a rule on its own and has its own punishment track.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Like encouraging players to press "alt + F4" to get free diamonds or creating fake messages using color codes. Those are the most common ones, more details can be found within the rules, as this is a rule on its own and has its own punishment track.
Oh yes that thought they were referring to something else

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
give me some thoughts on my idea please, so I know if you support it or not

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
I suggest it, because the closest thing to this is the scamming offence, which is not the same as chat trolling.
Well then don't /report it.

Scamming is, as you stated yourself, on a whole different level as trolling. Scamming has impact on people outside of the game, whereas telling someone to alt+f4 isnt. Bantering around a bit in a lobby is far from offensive in my eyes and should therefore not waste limited stafftime. I might reconsider once the staffmember numbers start going up a little, but for now, no plz.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Well then don't /report it.

Scamming is, as you stated yourself, on a whole different level as trolling. Scamming has impact on people outside of the game, whereas telling someone to alt+f4 isnt. Bantering around a bit in a lobby is far from offensive in my eyes and should therefore not waste limited stafftime. I might reconsider once the staffmember numbers start going up a little, but for now, no plz.
I didn’t /report?? Every type of trolling has to be punishable and users have to be comfortable while creating reports, so they don’t get discouraged

Crispee_

Apr 28, 2017
I wish we could use the command /report as normal players without buying a rank. But its also logical to me since people can spam this stuff.

Reactions: LordSidi0us
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom