Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree?

  • I don’t really care (explain why

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    2
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsDavey_

Forum Veteran
Nov 23, 2014
2,039
2,900
418
24
the Netherlands
Hai, Me again, I got a small suggestion to afd
okay so, I don’t know If this already exists If no read the thread, If yes ignore this.

Okay, My suggestion is let us talk in team chat when you are eliminated from the game, and you need to use “!” to talk in global chat. Just like when you are alive. (Yes you have party chat, but not everyone plays team gamemodes in a party)

That’s it. Thanks for reading and Please vote in the poll If you like it or not, and explain why you disagree or agree. :)
 

Camezonda

Games & Releases Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
6,410
8,836
608
27
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
I understand where you're coming from in terms of wanting to continue to speak to your friends whilst you're dead. But the whole idea of being eliminated and removed from team chat is that you're no longer part of that team in terms of activity and input. It reduces team ghosting, and if you really wanted to still talk to people, you can /tell them :P
 

ItsDavey_

Forum Veteran
Nov 23, 2014
2,039
2,900
418
24
the Netherlands
I understand where you're coming from in terms of wanting to continue to speak to your friends whilst you're dead. But the whole idea of being eliminated and removed from team chat is that you're no longer part of that team in terms of activity and input. It reduces team ghosting, and if you really wanted to still talk to people, you can /tell them :p
Okay, I understand. But you can not /tell a whole team. Anyway since you answered/explained it why this isn’t added can you lock this thread please?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
Top Bottom