• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Hai, Me again, I got a small suggestion to afd
okay so, I don’t know If this already exists If no read the thread, If yes ignore this.

Okay, My suggestion is let us talk in team chat when you are eliminated from the game, and you need to use “!” to talk in global chat. Just like when you are alive. (Yes you have party chat, but not everyone plays team gamemodes in a party)

That’s it. Thanks for reading and Please vote in the poll If you like it or not, and explain why you disagree or agree. :)

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
I understand where you're coming from in terms of wanting to continue to speak to your friends whilst you're dead. But the whole idea of being eliminated and removed from team chat is that you're no longer part of that team in terms of activity and input. It reduces team ghosting, and if you really wanted to still talk to people, you can /tell them :P

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I understand where you're coming from in terms of wanting to continue to speak to your friends whilst you're dead. But the whole idea of being eliminated and removed from team chat is that you're no longer part of that team in terms of activity and input. It reduces team ghosting, and if you really wanted to still talk to people, you can /tell them :p
Okay, I understand. But you can not /tell a whole team. Anyway since you answered/explained it why this isn’t added can you lock this thread please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Tripleee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom