Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

notbetapvp

Jan 5, 2021
It makes sense, people are getting banned left and right for double clicking. All the good scrimmers and players do it. Instead of focusing on people who dc focus on the actual cheaters that are bhopping and flying, etc.
aight true but not fully

AmorSpectre

Novice Member
Apr 1, 2020
discord.gg
It makes sense, people are getting banned left and right for double clicking. All the good scrimmers and players do it. Instead of focusing on people who dc focus on the actual cheaters that are bhopping and flying, etc.
I agree, Cubecraft is now priortizing the thing’s that don’t matter rather then thing’s that actually DO matter, long ago i made report about a hacker and it still hasn’t been reviewed and is still “under investigation” and along with many report’s cheater’s corrupted staff member’s does not seem to care and use some random excuse to prevent the ban

w7b9

Mar 4, 2021
yes

Reactions: mqtthxwYT

xFqbian

Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2020
SNOWING
Agreed!

isantiix

Sep 7, 2021
agreed

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey,

This is going to be an extremely unfair advantage. CubeCraft bedrock has so many players that are playing on so many platforms. If double clicking was allowed, only PC players, and not all of them, some of them will have a crazy CPS whilst mobile players and controller players won't have any chance to get along with this. There will be a lotta hackers especially mobile ones and it won't be funny at all. This is far from getting implemented bc it will simply destroy CubeCraft and will give unfair advantages. You shouldn't call scrimmers that double click "good players". They're basically cheating and must be banned for it.

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey,

This is going to be an extremely unfair advantage. CubeCraft bedrock has so many players that are playing on so many platforms. If double clicking was allowed, only PC players, and not all of them, some of them will have a crazy CPS whilst mobile players and controller players won't have any chance to get along with this. There will be a lotta hackers especially mobile ones and it won't be funny at all. This is far from getting implemented bc it will simply destroy CubeCraft and will give unfair advantages. You shouldn't call scrimmers that double click "good players". They're basically cheating and must be banned for it.
100% agreed, and I feel like scrims are one of those instances in which everyone left agrees double clicking should be allowed.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
That would suppose an enormous disadvantage for mobile and console players as @SoloWarz3405 and @Iridinox stated above. Not to say that allowing this on Java would be useless, as spamming clicks don't deal damage.

byotec

Jan 19, 2022
Hey,

double clicking should be treated the same as cross teaming, if all players currently in the match agree and are okay with it it shouldnt be punished. recently a player called kyronicon was banned for double clicking in a scrim where everyone had already unanimously agreed that double clicking was okay. they made sure not to do it while queueing or eliminating nons, so the only people impacted by it was the people that had agreed to it other than that yes it should be banned

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
double clicking should be treated the same as cross teaming, if all players currently in the match agree and are okay with it it shouldnt be punished. recently a player called kyronicon was banned for double clicking in a scrim where everyone had already unanimously agreed that double clicking was okay. they made sure not to do it while queueing or eliminating nons, so the only people impacted by it was the people that had agreed to it other than that yes it should be banned
Yeah, I feel this is reasonable. The reason I don’t think hacks should be allowed in the same sense (if all players agree hacks can be allowed) because 1, sentinel would riot, and 2, promoting hacks is a really awful idea. Promoting double clicking also admittedly isn’t a great idea, but as it’s more like crossteaming than hacks where crossteaming isn’t promoted, just allowed when everyone left agrees, I think double clicking or dragging should be allowed in the same scenario.

mqtthxwYT

Novice Member
Jun 19, 2020
Yeah, I feel this is reasonable. The reason I don’t think hacks should be allowed in the same sense (if all players agree hacks can be allowed) because 1, sentinel would riot, and 2, promoting hacks is a really awful idea. Promoting double clicking also admittedly isn’t a great idea, but as it’s more like crossteaming than hacks where crossteaming isn’t promoted, just allowed when everyone left agrees, I think double clicking or dragging should be allowed in the same scenario.
dc isnt cheating its just a perk from mouses if u cant compete with it then thats ur problem. I play controller and can compete with it easily

mqtthxwYT

Novice Member
Jun 19, 2020
That would suppose an enormous disadvantage for mobile and console players as @SoloWarz3405 and @Iridinox stated above. Not to say that allowing this on Java would be useless, as spamming clicks don't deal damage.
being controller and mobile means nothing, i can beat people who dc on controller so honestly its just a skill issue

D

Deleted member 584093

being controller and mobile means nothing, i can beat people who dc on controller so honestly its just a skill issue
then you haven’t gone against dc sweats and how would you know they are dc?

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom