Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mqtthxwYT

Novice Member
Jun 19, 2020
then you haven’t gone against dc sweats and how would you know they are dc?
yes i have lmao im just insane at controller and am best on cubecraft at it

Yeah, “killing dc players on controller” for clout is not just a weird flex but honestly kinda sus, like where are you finding people to double click against you :P
people like my friends in duels :p

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
Instead of focusing on people who dc focus on the actual cheaters that are bhopping and flying, etc.
Mods aren't actually focusing on banning dubble clickers, but Sentinel does the most of that work. Sentinel is an algorithm, so it has a extremely wide attention span. Therefore, banning double clickers should not get less "extremely" cheating players banned.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
It makes sense, people are getting banned left and right for double clicking. All the good scrimmers and players do it. Instead of focusing on people who dc focus on the actual cheaters that are bhopping and flying, etc.
It wouldn’t be fair to ppl like mobile players. It would be a good idea for their Java server, but not Bedrock.

• Disagree
Reactions: Herbubulle

mqtthxwYT

Novice Member
Jun 19, 2020
Because he double clicks himself. The creator of this thread was recently banned for double clicking.
:0 almost as if thats why i made this post

"Allow players to cheat" :kermitwhat:
almost as if its not?

Yeah, “killing dc players on controller” for clout is not just a weird flex but honestly kinda sus, like where are you finding people to double click against you :P
just get better bro its not difficult being best controller on cube

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
Because he double clicks himself. The creator of this thread was recently banned for double clicking.

just get better bro its not difficult being best controller on cube
How are you double clicking on controller my guy :/

Also, stop saying you’re the “best controller player on cube”, it’s kinda cap especially considering the sweats I interact with either haven’t heard of you or just don’t care

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom