Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added (Read whole thread)(Multiple Votes)

• Yes

• No (Explain why)

• I have changes that I would like to suggest

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 529794

I think that things should stay as they are because, it would use up alot of hassle for just a few players. (maybe I'm wrong though, please correct me if i am)

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I think that things should stay as they are because, it would use up alot of hassle for just a few players. (maybe I'm wrong though, please correct me if i am)

No, you're not wrong, you're right, as I said before versions 1.8 and 1.9 are totally different

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Just remembered this thread, going to respond to a few messages, I don’t
Of course, it's a good thing there's one person who realizes and stops to think how absurd it would be
This is not how it is done. The shield acts as blocking and it works the same as blocking, just without the blocking animation. The attack cool down is removed and this is all done through plugins. Essentially the 1.9 player is playing 1.8 without the animations.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Just remembered this thread, going to respond to a few messages, I don’t

This is not how it is done. The shield acts as blocking and it works the same as blocking, just without the blocking animation. The attack cool down is removed and this is all done through plugins. Essentially the 1.9 player is playing 1.8 without the animations.

But everything you just told me, that is not done with a snap of the fingers, but that costs a lot even if it is said very easily.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom