Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

?

• Total voters

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
You're acting like this problem is exclusive to this suggestion. It's not.
Basically, I just explained what the repercussion could probably be of your solution to communicate. It might work, however, it is not that handy.
Furthermore, blockwars has teams of like 10 players, but I didn't hear you complaining about that when that came out did I?
You did not. I have been inactive for a while due to some private situations. It could be possible that I have not seen that thread of Blockwars.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Basically, I just explained what the repercussion could probably be of your solution to communicate. It might work, however, it is not that handy.

You did not. I have been inactive for a while due to some private situations. It could be possible that I have not seen that thread of Blockwars.
ehhmmm, the teams size was there when it first came out and has never really changed, so, idk what you're on about.
I also didn't hear you complain about the team size on mansion or rome btw. You seem oddly specific with when your "problem" actually occurs.

L

Lightning McQueen

I never liked this suggestion, I always felt it was needlessly overcomplicated and unnecessary. Instead of this weird system of allies with similar colours, just have one team spread across two+ islands. Blue team for example would have 3 islands and 3 different eggs.

No confusion and no team trolling.

Ok example:

Map aztec teams are blue(1),blue(2) , red(1) and red(2)

By your suggestion wiping out blue 1s egg will make team blue 1 able to be eliminated. Instead can we make it so you’ll have to destroy both blue eggs?

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
If I'm not allowed to vote no why do you even make a poll?
Where did I say you are not allowed to vote? Now you're just playing a victim. Maybe because you don't actually have a reason for voting.
I never liked this suggestion, I always felt it was needlessly overcomplicated and unnecessary. Instead of this weird system of allies with similar colours, just have one team spread across two+ islands. Blue team for example would have 3 islands and 3 different eggs.

No confusion and no team trolling.

Ok example:

Map aztec teams are blue(1),blue(2) , red(1) and red(2)

By your suggestion wiping out blue 1s egg will make team blue 1 able to be eliminated. Instead can we make it so you’ll have to destroy both blue eggs?
@Sylvaly ⭐️❄️ you're just baiting right now. Considering I know you're trolling I'm not gonna respond seriously to you.

@_The13thDoctor_ got any reason for voting or did you just feel like clicking a "no" button?

L

Lightning McQueen

No im not baiting. If i wanted to troll i’d do it on some helper wannabes thread

Why have multiple allied teams when you could have the same effect by splitting teams between islands

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
with similar colours, just have one team spread across two+ islands. Blue team for example would have 3 islands and 3 different eggs.
I assume you're also talking about the suggestion i made a lil while back here and not just this one from the Cactus.

Honestly, not a totally bad idea actually. Only problem i'd have with is that you wouldn't be able to see from what island of the alliance a person would be originating from since instead of there being a minor difference in colour, now there would no difference in colour; but i guess this can also be solved with stuff like tags or something along those lines (also stated this in the solutions section for 'not being able to properly distinguish players'). Although i personally prefer the 'have very similiar colours combined with a tag showcasing the alliance of the player' way, this could also possibly be a viable option if it would be necessary to pick this route to simplify the look of it (although i don't really see why it would be necessary tho at this point, first off i think it's a bit more boring to have the same colours and secondly i also believe it wouldn't be necessary to do this cause of the tags..)

Reactions: Lightning McQueen

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
This is extremely confusing, especially for the average player and it really doesn't make sense to have. You're basically just suggesting regular team EggWars but the last two teams win, it's really pointless and a different edition to EggWars (like Speed) could be done way better, if people really want to switch up the game then this is not the way.

I cannot understand why you think this is a good idea, this really doesn't change the game at all, it just adds a dodgy alternate way to win which really isn't different for each player, they still do the same thing to win. If people really want an alternate gamemode to EggWars (That isn't Speed) then it certainly shouldn't be something so bizarre like this, it could be done much MUCH better.

L

Lightning McQueen

I assume you're also talking about the suggestion i made a lil while back here and not just this one from the Cactus.

Honestly, not a totally bad idea actually. Only problem i'd have with is that you wouldn't be able to see from what island of the alliance a person would be originating from since instead of there being a minor difference in colour, now there would no difference in colour; but i guess this can also be solved with stuff like tags or something along those lines (also stated this in the solutions section for 'not being able to properly distinguish players'). Although i personally prefer the 'have very similiar colours combined with a tag showcasing the alliance of the player' way, this could also possibly be a viable option if it would be necessary to pick this route to simplify the look of it (although i don't really see why it would be necessary tho at this point, first off i think it's a bit more boring to have the same colours and secondly i also believe it wouldn't be necessary to do this cause of the tags..)
What about a multiple eggs mode? That would work better than this

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
This is extremely confusing, especially for the average player and it really doesn't make sense to have. You're basically just suggesting regular team EggWars but the last two teams win, it's really pointless and a different edition to EggWars (like Speed) could be done way better, if people really want to switch up the game then this is not the way.

I cannot understand why you think this is a good idea, this really doesn't change the game at all, it just adds a dodgy alternate way to win which really isn't different for each player, they still do the same thing to win. If people really want an alternate gamemode to EggWars (That isn't Speed) then it certainly shouldn't be something so bizarre like this, it could be done much MUCH better.
I'd suggest you to check out this version of this concept: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/e...d-please-management-staff.206139/#post-978106, since this is a very very butchered version of the original (no offense to you @CommunistCactus , i appreciate the help, i really do, but i don't think this is the right way to do it in hindsight)

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space

I appreciate you can actually come up with your own opinion (unlike some people) and I can understand your vote.

Emiiii

Apr 15, 2018
Lima Peru
Lo siento, pero no estoy de acuerdo, en primer lugar, no tiene sentido juntar 2 equipos cuando puedes unirte a uno solo. Si quieres ganar los 2 equipos. Puede ser una buena idea, pero no me convence: v

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom