• 2 Minutes

• 1 Minute

• > Minute

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
My suggestion is a item which aids game-play.

It is a "Eye of Ender" which when right-clicked makes every enemy player get the "Glowing" Debuff. This makes it easy to track players and see their movement and would make finding people easier [Especially the ones that hide under the map]

Price: (WIP)
This is tough for me to decide. I would give 10 Diamonds as a starting price, however I will change if other people agree to change.

Currently for each modes
Hardcore - 15
Normal - 10
OP - 10

Duration:

Currently being Debated, but this is the feedback received currently:

Hardcore - 20 Seconds.
Normal - 40 Seconds
OP - 25 Seconds (Differs with Map Style)
Hopefully this will be a fun item. It's inspired from the Manga/Anime Naruto.

Last edited:

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Hello there @Jefsweatsgames. This is a very useful item, I like your idea. I would increase the starting price because this "eye of ender" is very OP, it's like x-ray but only for players. So how this eye would work with all the enemies and not for a short time, I would increase the price to 32 diamonds or decrease the duration.

I hope that your suggestion will be added.

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London

It is a "Eye of Ender" which when right-clicked makes every enemy player get the "Glowing" Debuff for 2 minutes. This makes it easy to track players and see their movement and would make finding people easier [Especially the ones that hide under the map ;) ]

Price :
This is tough for me to decide. I would give 10 Diamonds as a starting price, however I will change if other people agree to change.

Hopefully this will be a fun item to add. It's inspired from the Manga/Anime Naruto.
Love the idea, though i don't think i would agree with the duration of this item. It should be decreased to ~~40 seconds or so and the price I have no issue with.

Hardcore mode- 20 seconds, 15 diamonds.
Normal mode- 40 seconds, 10 diamonds
OP Mode- 25 seconds, 10 diamonds and on maps like forest 30 seconds.

Like if you agree!

Kind regards,
PressLaunchMike

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Hello there @Jefsweatsgames. This is a very useful item, I like your idea. I would increase the starting price because this "eye of ender" is very OP, it's like x-ray but only for players. So how this eye would work with all the enemies and not for a short time, I would increase the price to 32 diamonds or decrease the duration.

I hope that your suggestion will be added.
Thank you Sharz. I will wait for some more time and see if other people agree on this idea. :)

Love the idea, though i don't think i would agree with the duration of this item. It should be decreased to ~~40 seconds or so and the price I have no issue with.

Hardcore mode- 20 seconds, 15 diamonds.
Normal mode- 40 seconds, 10 diamonds
OP Mode- 25 seconds, 10 diamonds and on maps like forest 30 seconds.

Like if you agree!

Kind regards,
PressLaunchMike
Thanks for the feedback Mike. I'll look at more replys and decide if I want to change it :)

Reactions: PressLaunchMike

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I do like your idea but I think 10 Diamonds is a little bit too less as it's a OP item. I think 20/25 Diamonds is a better amount.

Does the price of this item change when it's Hardcore, Basic or Overpowered?

Reactions: Jef15ist

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London
I do like your idea but I think 10 Diamonds is a little bit too less as it's a OP item. I think 20/25 Diamonds is a better amount.

Does the price of this item change when it's Hardcore, Basic or Overpowered?
Could be nice like i explained in my feedback :)

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com

It is a "Eye of Ender" which when right-clicked makes every enemy player get the "Glowing" Debuff. This makes it easy to track players and see their movement and would make finding people easier [Especially the ones that hide under the map]

Currently for each modes
Hardcore - 15
Normal - 10
OP - 10

Duration:

Hardcore - 20 Seconds.
Normal - 40 Seconds
Pretty good idea but can i change the prizes?
Hardcore: 20
Normal: 15
OP: 10

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London

Currently for each modes
Hardcore - 15
Normal - 10
OP - 10

Duration:

Hardcore - 20 Seconds.
Normal - 40 Seconds
Thanks for taking into consideration my pricing and duration idea :).

Kind regards,
PressLaunchMike

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Seems to overpowered, there's already a compass. Maybe it could be made that if someone stays within 5 blocks of space for a certain amount of time that they get the glowing effect for a bit.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Seems to overpowered, there's already a compass. Maybe it could be made that if someone stays within 5 blocks of space for a certain amount of time that they get the glowing effect for a bit.

First off thanks for the feedback :)

5 blocks is too less, about 40-50 blocks away would be a good distance. It is too OP yes, so it could be made a op mode only item like @AnonymousVoter suggested.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom