• 2 Minutes

• 1 Minute

• > Minute

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
My suggestion is a item which aids game-play.

It is a "Eye of Ender" which when right-clicked makes every enemy player get the "Glowing" Debuff. This makes it easy to track players and see their movement and would make finding people easier [Especially the ones that hide under the map]

Price: (WIP)
This is tough for me to decide. I would give 10 Diamonds as a starting price, however I will change if other people agree to change.

Currently for each modes
Hardcore - 15
Normal - 10
OP - 10

Duration:

Currently being Debated, but this is the feedback received currently:

Hardcore - 20 Seconds.
Normal - 40 Seconds
OP - 25 Seconds (Differs with Map Style)
Hopefully this will be a fun item. It's inspired from the Manga/Anime Naruto.

Last edited:

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Hello there @Jefsweatsgames. This is a very useful item, I like your idea. I would increase the starting price because this "eye of ender" is very OP, it's like x-ray but only for players. So how this eye would work with all the enemies and not for a short time, I would increase the price to 32 diamonds or decrease the duration.

I hope that your suggestion will be added.

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London

It is a "Eye of Ender" which when right-clicked makes every enemy player get the "Glowing" Debuff for 2 minutes. This makes it easy to track players and see their movement and would make finding people easier [Especially the ones that hide under the map ;) ]

Price :
This is tough for me to decide. I would give 10 Diamonds as a starting price, however I will change if other people agree to change.

Hopefully this will be a fun item to add. It's inspired from the Manga/Anime Naruto.
Love the idea, though i don't think i would agree with the duration of this item. It should be decreased to ~~40 seconds or so and the price I have no issue with.

Hardcore mode- 20 seconds, 15 diamonds.
Normal mode- 40 seconds, 10 diamonds
OP Mode- 25 seconds, 10 diamonds and on maps like forest 30 seconds.

Like if you agree!

Kind regards,
PressLaunchMike

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Hello there @Jefsweatsgames. This is a very useful item, I like your idea. I would increase the starting price because this "eye of ender" is very OP, it's like x-ray but only for players. So how this eye would work with all the enemies and not for a short time, I would increase the price to 32 diamonds or decrease the duration.

I hope that your suggestion will be added.
Thank you Sharz. I will wait for some more time and see if other people agree on this idea. :)

Love the idea, though i don't think i would agree with the duration of this item. It should be decreased to ~~40 seconds or so and the price I have no issue with.

Hardcore mode- 20 seconds, 15 diamonds.
Normal mode- 40 seconds, 10 diamonds
OP Mode- 25 seconds, 10 diamonds and on maps like forest 30 seconds.

Like if you agree!

Kind regards,
PressLaunchMike
Thanks for the feedback Mike. I'll look at more replys and decide if I want to change it :)

Reactions: PressLaunchMike

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I do like your idea but I think 10 Diamonds is a little bit too less as it's a OP item. I think 20/25 Diamonds is a better amount.

Does the price of this item change when it's Hardcore, Basic or Overpowered?

Reactions: Jef15ist

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London
I do like your idea but I think 10 Diamonds is a little bit too less as it's a OP item. I think 20/25 Diamonds is a better amount.

Does the price of this item change when it's Hardcore, Basic or Overpowered?
Could be nice like i explained in my feedback :)

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com

It is a "Eye of Ender" which when right-clicked makes every enemy player get the "Glowing" Debuff. This makes it easy to track players and see their movement and would make finding people easier [Especially the ones that hide under the map]

Currently for each modes
Hardcore - 15
Normal - 10
OP - 10

Duration:

Hardcore - 20 Seconds.
Normal - 40 Seconds
Pretty good idea but can i change the prizes?
Hardcore: 20
Normal: 15
OP: 10

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London

Currently for each modes
Hardcore - 15
Normal - 10
OP - 10

Duration:

Hardcore - 20 Seconds.
Normal - 40 Seconds
Thanks for taking into consideration my pricing and duration idea :).

Kind regards,
PressLaunchMike

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Seems to overpowered, there's already a compass. Maybe it could be made that if someone stays within 5 blocks of space for a certain amount of time that they get the glowing effect for a bit.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Seems to overpowered, there's already a compass. Maybe it could be made that if someone stays within 5 blocks of space for a certain amount of time that they get the glowing effect for a bit.

First off thanks for the feedback :)

5 blocks is too less, about 40-50 blocks away would be a good distance. It is too OP yes, so it could be made a op mode only item like @AnonymousVoter suggested.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on caraMel's profile.
i really like chocolate, do you?
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
Top Bottom