Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Skyblock, try to stay on topic!

VisoredTrack494

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2022
1661276414362.png

Don't want to read this thread and just want to see all quests?
Here you go👇

THIS IS PRE 1.19 UPDATE

MAIN INFORMATION
1668017310282.png

Each dimension is divided into its specific unlockable islands, and within each island, you can find its specific Main Quests, Side Quests, and Hidden Quests, there is also a section where you can find all the quests of the dimension!
1668017423657.png
1668020483045.png

Each quest has an image with its objectives and rewards, there is also a property called 'Unlocked by' which shows what quest or quests you must complete to unlock it.
1668017874598.png

There are also Hidden Quests on this board, however, the quest description and its objectives are hidden but the rewards are still visible.
1668018060681.png

On the main page, there is a section called 'Extra Information', this section is divided into 'Unlockables' and 'Special Items'
1668018410719.png

🔓Unlockables: Items you unlock in the shop by completing specific quests.
✨Special Items: Items that can only be obtained by completing specific quests and cannot be bought, crafted, or obtained in any other way.

JAVA CHANGES
Although this board is specifically based on Skyblock Bedrock, you can also find some unique Java quests, you can identify these quests because they have the 'Java Only' tag, example:
1668019969055.png

There are even some Java quests that have slightly different objectives than Bedrock quests (especially the Nether ones), in case any Java quest has different objectives, you'll see a tag called 'Contains Java Changes', just click on the quest to see them!
1668020188945.png

Inspired by:
All Quests - made by @Sweetenerera
[Documentation] SkyBlock Quests - made by @HackersDontWin
Skyblock Quest Checklist - made by @skyleryapper856
Everything You Need to Know - made by @Xavi | Goofy
Bedrock Skyblock guide - made by @Darkninja27

Last edited:

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
O damn! Nice! I was actually in the process of collecting all quests as well! Out of curiousity as I can’t really be asked to check 👀 did you add any quests on to the board which weren’t yet mentioned in the previously created threads of people?

VisoredTrack494

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2022
This is very cool! You are missing some hidden quests tho
Yeeep! I only put the hidden quests I’ve found, I also found a quests related to flowers but I just forgot the name and the island 🥲

O damn! Nice! I was actually in the process of collecting all quests as well! Out of curiousity as I can’t really be asked to check 👀 did you add any quests on to the board which weren’t yet mentioned in the previously created threads of people?
Of course! Sweetenerera’s thread doesn’t have some main quests (overworld) and a lot of quests in the Nether, and HackersDontWin’s thread doesn’t have side quests (Overworld) and no Nether quests, so i guess this is the most complete thread so far, even includes the changes between java and bedrock!

VisoredTrack494

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2022
Update!
I zoomed in all the images to be more readable on mobile, so that it's not neccesary to click in the quests

Before
EEF059E4-BD00-48CF-9941-3B0339E9CA4A.jpeg

Now
DA8029D2-7AD2-4879-99BC-EF80304E4C61.jpeg

VisoredTrack494

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2022
Update!

The following quests now have an image:
  • Melon-Choly
  • Deflection Tactics
  • Gold Armoury
  • Vivid Flock
  • Bald Flock
  • Violent Ends
  • Violent Delights
  • Parchment Arts
  • Oaken Heart
  • Incredible Pie
  • Library Of Secrets
  • Occasion Of Celebration
  • Diamonds In The Sky
  • Personal Portal
  • Diamond Armoury
  • Flawless Flamewalker
  • Dark Soul
  • Hell Walker
  • Bottles Of Hell
  • Combat Concoction
  • Beacon Of Strenght
  • Smoldering Dominion
  • A Glimmer Of Hope
  • Wither Or Not
  • Quartzology
  • Blazing Depths
  • Crystalline Architecture
  • Living Legend

The following quests now show the correct quest you must complete to unlock it:
  • Target Practice
  • Gold Armoury
  • Melon-Choly
  • Ceramic Shop
  • Vivid Flock
  • Diamond Armoury
  • Laced With Gold
  • Gold And Glister
  • Pigman Plight

The following hidden quests have been added:
  • High Garden
  • Valiance (Java Only)
  • Power Armour (Java Only)

The thread has been modified according to the changes made

Last edited:

VisoredTrack494

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2022
Update!

The following quests now have an image:

• Ceramic Shop
  • Porcelain Pottery
  • Terracotta Tincture
  • Brickmason
  • Woodcraft
  • Door To The Skies
  • Soul Reaper
  • Alchemist
  • Plague Bringer
  • Nethermancer
  • Flawless Firelord
  • Defensive Position

I've also added images to hidden quests and a new section called 'Extra Information', this board is officially complete and that means it's the last update until the next Skyblock update.

The thread has been modified according to the changes made

Reactions: Spring5972

space34

Apr 1, 2023
I know skyblock quests are so bored,but the first time you play it,it is not bored if you play it first time,but if you play it like a week you will open islands and quests and the quests will be difficult more and more.

And skyblock will be harder if you open the slime sponer (i forgot the island name) and skyblock will be harder if you open diamond generator,pigman,nether,etc.

And you will waste all your time,upgrading tools,armores.But the game so funny.But sometimes.

space34

Apr 1, 2023
And skyblock is so funny in the 1st day, but if you got diamond generator and slime, the game will be difficult.

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
View attachment 214360
Don't want to read this thread and just want to see all quests?
Here you go👇

MAIN INFORMATION
View attachment 216087
Each dimension is divided into its specific unlockable islands, and within each island, you can find its specific Main Quests, Side Quests, and Hidden Quests, there is also a section where you can find all the quests of the dimension!
View attachment 216088View attachment 216103
Each quest has an image with its objectives and rewards, there is also a property called 'Unlocked by' which shows what quest or quests you must complete to unlock it.
View attachment 216090
There are also Hidden Quests on this board, however, the quest description and its objectives are hidden but the rewards are still visible.
View attachment 216091
On the main page, there is a section called 'Extra Information', this section is divided into 'Unlockables' and 'Special Items'
View attachment 216094
🔓Unlockables: Items you unlock in the shop by completing specific quests.
✨Special Items: Items that can only be obtained by completing specific quests and cannot be bought, crafted, or obtained in any other way.

JAVA CHANGES
Although this board is specifically based on Skyblock Bedrock, you can also find some unique Java quests, you can identify these quests because they have the 'Java Only' tag, example:
View attachment 216095
There are even some Java quests that have slightly different objectives than Bedrock quests (especially the Nether ones), in case any Java quest has different objectives, you'll see a tag called 'Contains Java Changes', just click on the quest to see them!
View attachment 216100

Inspired by:
All Quests - made by @Sweetenerera
[Documentation] SkyBlock Quests - made by @HackersDontWin
Skyblock Quest Checklist - made by @skyleryapper856
Everything You Need to Know - made by @Xavi | Goofy
Bedrock Skyblock guide - made by @Darkninja27

Hard work, thanks

space..

May 18, 2023
Thank you for raising this intriguing question about the Quests Board in Skyblock. The Quests Board serves as a pivotal component within the immersive gameplay experience, providing players with a structured framework to embark on exciting adventures and achieve meaningful objectives.
The inclusion of a Quests Board in Skyblock serves several important purposes. Firstly, it adds depth and complexity to the gameplay, offering a sense of progression and purpose beyond the traditional sandbox environment. By presenting players with a diverse array of quests and challenges, the Quests Board encourages exploration, creativity, and strategic thinking, fostering a rich and engaging experience.
Moreover, the Quests Board acts as a guiding mechanism, offering clear direction and goals for players to pursue. In a vast and dynamic world like Skyblock, the presence of a centralized hub for quests ensures that players have a sense of purpose and a tangible path to follow. This structure not only enhances the overall gameplay experience but also serves as a valuable tool for players, helping them navigate the vast possibilities within the game.
Furthermore, the Quests Board cultivates a sense of achievement and satisfaction. Each completed quest represents a milestone reached, an objective conquered, and often comes with unique rewards and recognition. This not only incentivizes players to actively engage with the game but also fosters a sense of accomplishment and progression, creating a fulfilling and rewarding experience.
It is worth noting that the inclusion of a Quests Board is a deliberate design choice aimed at catering to the diverse needs and preferences of the player base. While some players may appreciate the structured nature of quests and enjoy the sense of direction it provides, others may find joy in the freedom of exploration and discovery. The Quests Board serves as an option rather than a requirement, allowing players to choose their preferred style of gameplay and tailor their experience accordingly.
In conclusion, the Quests Board in Skyblock serves as a fundamental element that enriches the gameplay experience by providing structure, direction, and a sense of accomplishment. Its inclusion reflects a thoughtful approach to game design, catering to a wide range of player preferences and ensuring a captivating and fulfilling journey within the immersive world of Skyblock.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
Top Bottom