Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Was this advice helpfull?

• Yes!

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Nope.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not new so I don't really need it.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • I'm not new, but It will probably help newcomers.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
Basically, because I heard ranting about 5 people I hate (*cough *cough shameless self-advertisements... I mean go check out my profile to see that post :D) I guess I will give advice to you... mage spamming... newcomers :D

So when you start out, send 12 zombies immediately, then send another 12, then another 12, then 4. That will give you 200EXP. Use this to get your first Goldmine upgrade. You can find goldmine by right clicking the brick block. In order to send mobs, right click the chest block. I know what your thinking, all the mobs are locked and one is invisible. Well, you see that invisible slot in the top-left corner, click it and one zombie spawn egg will appear. You can click it up to 12 times. After this simply click the 'Send Mobs' thing in the bottom right corner (I think) and you're good to go!

That's it really for the basics, now for the advanced part AKA tips and tricks and advice.

TIPS:

Don't put mages next to each other. One mage will do the same damage as 10 mages, they just burn stuff. Same with Ice towers.

Remember to upgrade all your towers, no one likes 50 level one artillery everywhere.

Use Zeus Rage potions to easily kill the wither if in times of need. You will need 4-7 maximum, depending if you time it right. You can also do this with Giant.

Do not hit the wither next to valuable towers, it will destroy them.

Time your potion throws to get the best out of them!

If you want quick EXP, send 12 skeletons or creepers. (providing you have enough stuff to do that easily or over time).

Use sorcerers and artillery to kill the wither. That's a good strategy in my opinion.

Use necromancers, Zeus and artillery against the giant.

Do not place a necromancer near stairs.

Do not place a necromancer underneath some other land (like in candy) or the golems will spawn on top.

Pretty much don't place a necromancer in the map candy.

When you place a necromancer, upgrade immediately to level III. We wouldn't want a level I golem walking around forever, would we?

Don't spam stuff that shouldn't be spammed pretty much.

Have respect for newcomers, you were one at one time.

Have no respect for mage spammers, 1.8 PVP users in a 1.9 minigame etc if they aren't newcomers. (If they ignore you, if not have respect).

Be active in chat, instruct your team and each of you should have a different job.

If a votekick is launched, do not ignore it, treat as if you're voting for a president, take into account both sides of the story.

Always have fun.

Play with friends, it is easier to do these tricks and it is easy to each have a certain job and plan together.

If you can, get skype or other voice call services.

TRICKS:

Putting a level IV quake tower, then 2 level ITNTnt towers next to it, followed by a level IV ice tower, then 2 level IV tnt towers then finally a level IV quake tower will create a 'machiene' perfect for killing creepers etc, extend it if you must but follow the pattern.

Use Ice Potions. They actually help a lot if combined with other potions e.g Ice and Zeus Rage.

Upgrade your goldmine to either 25/sec or 15/sec. 50/sec is kinda pointless unless you need A LOT of money.

Clustering leaches in certain positions helps a lot.

Prepare for the wither. It really does help.

Don't focus defence in one place, build everywhere for an effective game, remember to work together!

For the TRUE CHALLENGE achievement. get two friends to place expensive towers everywhere. then when ready, make them both log out and sell their towers. Whilst waiting, constantly send zombies for the best amount of EXP without goldmine (I did the maths based on the average ratio of each mob... Lol I'm a nerd).

ADVICE:

Help other people, have fun and overall just be good (That was anti-climatic ending, wasn't it)... uh...

CYA :D

MidnightMailman

Oct 19, 2016
Think Tank
www.youtube.com
Overall, a good collection of useful sayings. Tower Defense is more in depth than your quick sayings also, if you are holding shift and then you click on the mob egg it will automatically equip the max 12. If you would prefer the look of the game as it is intended use minecraft 1.10.2. If you or anyone wants more in-depth information about the game then check out my guides. I will link the first one https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/m...ide-part-one-mobs-and-tower-specifics.174173/

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Good tips. For zombie sending, you should send 12 even if you go over the required 200 XP (you will use the extra 40 XP for the 15/sec and 25/sec mines). It's recommended to go to 25/sec, not 15/sec because you won't have enough money later in the game. For a price of 3k (3k coins = 1.5k XP if you send zombies only), you'll make much much more by arma that the cost isn't much.

Creepers and skeletons aren't good XP mobs due to their high cost and low return rate. It's 300 coins for 1 creeper and 75 XP from it (0.25XP/coin) and 120 coins for 1 skeleton and 40 XP from it. A skeleton gives 30 for its first form and 10 for its revived form, giving you 0.33XP/coin. Meanwhile, zombies give 0.5XP/coin, caves give 0.42XP/coin, and spiders give 0.4XP/coin, making those 3 the best candidates for quick XP. Even just sending waves of cave spiders is a lot of money and will leave you with very little cash for emergency defense.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Kazwa's profile.
hai kasper hows your day :3
UncleSpect wrote on xNessus's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
qKhalidd wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!
Hqteful wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Egg🥚's profile.