Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Cubecraft have an all in one site?

• Total voters

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
I think it would be a good idea to try to combine all cubecraft websites into 1 big website. When I click on reports I don’t want to go to another website and need another account. It would be way easier to have all of it in 1 big website with 1 account all in 1 location. Also implement dark mode while you’re at it. Hopefully it’s possible without losing data from the other cubecraft sites.

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
I'll go with "just add dark mode".

Looking at this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/idk-a-forum-refresh-would-be-cool.231262/ CubeCraft is currently working on a new forum. Which is amazing, obviously.

Short after Zed's thread, Eli posted an amazing suggestion thread which you can found right here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/yes-a-forum-refresh-would-be-cool.231950/#post-1117781. Dark mode was suggested and the thread has escalated which means it's being looked into.

Anyways, it may be easier for us to have everything combined into one big website but that doesn't mean it's easier for Cube. I personally do not have any problems with having a different website for reports, appeals, and bugs.

YoungPablo

Jan 25, 2016
New York
www.youtube.com
I think it would be a good idea to try to combine all cubecraft websites into 1 big website. When I click on reports I don’t want to go to another website and need another account. It would be way easier to have all of it in 1 big website with 1 account all in 1 location. Also implement dark mode while you’re at it. Hopefully it’s possible without losing data from the other cubecraft sites.

I don’t really see the point of changing this and make it into just one, my most obvious reason to give you a explanation on why they have it like that, would be because it makes the moderators jobs faster in order to “ban” people, and you can use the same email that you’ve used on the forums in order to use the report website.

koops

Sep 24, 2017
Boston, Massachusetts
There is an extension for Google called Dark Reader which makes most website pages in dark mode so it is an alternative to the problem, though Cubecraft should still implement a dark mode! Apart from that, I don't see an issue with how the websites are working I don't think it's too big of a deal.

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
I'd like to add that I love it if you press the "Reports" it opens another page.
Mostly of the time, I have the forums page opened and the reports page.
These are just 2 different pages, both needed at the same time (for me).
If they were to make it all go on one website, I'd use my middle mouse button so it would still open in another page.
That's why I'm saying no to that.
But like Axyy said, they're working on a refresh!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Mivke's profile.
hapi birthdasy!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Top Bottom