Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
How popular was op back then jeez? Prot levels are exponentional.
(6+(lvl^2))/3x0.75 is one equation, then you multiply that number by 0.75 to find how much additional protection you have, with full diamond you would multiply this by 0.2. With full leather you would multiply this by 0.72 etc.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
How popular was op back then jeez? Prot levels are exponentional.
(6+(lvl^2))/3x0.75 is one equation, then you multiply that number by 0.75 to find how much additional protection you have, with full diamond you would multiply this by 0.2. With full leather you would multiply this by 0.72 etc.
Funny thing , it was popular because the noobs never died . They lived 15 miniutes into the game which was amazing for them. Whenever they saw a rank they wong sing their ancient hymn "opopopop plzzz"

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I just want more vertical maps
You know what the perfect pairing with vertical maps would be? Ladders! (Yes it would technically be copying hypixel but just because they want to use one of the hundreds of items in the game so can we.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Funny thing , it was popular because the noobs never died . They lived 15 miniutes into the game which was amazing for them. Whenever they saw a rank they wong sing their ancient hymn "opopopop plzzz"
Really? That is a good noob most of them nowadays say
"opooppooppoopopopopooopopop PLAZE?

Reactions: Hypixel Network

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
As first-->you know this from me
As second-->it isnt a big update, Just a small.
As third-->the additions Will become Nice. Cubecraft has taken the best option.

This is true as you were the first person to tell me and now i am telling everyone else. It is a big change in the eggwars community as it does bring big stuff to normal mode that has the ability to change the whole gameplay.

HELLO

As example. The whole team get strength, sharpness on their Swords,...
It Will become awesome!! I dont play hypixel And My brother plays mc-central. They have the same.

I agree with you, this will bring something new and make it better then what it was, i cant wait. Thankyou for the feedback

Yeah but thats coping hypixel. Sharpened Swords, Haste, Traps.

Cubecraft only does what their community wants, If most of the community wants something added and it is hypixel then cube is not just going to not add it because hypixel has it, there is no rule that says cube is not allowed to add stuff that hypixel has, but thankyou for your opinion.

Just buy a rank and always vote op.. But yeah I'd like enderpearls in normal so there's no campers

Some people do not have the money to be ranks and when it is stuck in normal and there are campers then it is a big problem for them.

Its copying and cubecraft doesn't want to copy.

You are correct, cubecraft would PREFER not to copy but if they see that most of the community is asking for it then they will add it as to make the more people happy.

Who cares? Eggwars can either stay boring or get better
This is true, The problem comes down to people have a comfort zone and alot of people are afraid of change as it brings them out their comfort zone in that perticular game, but i personally think that big changes like this will be for the better otherwise rubik would not of added it.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Why does this thread exist?
A lot of people have not heard of what is Going to happen and I am here to let everyone know about the Big update coming to eggwars soon.

So what is happening?
@rubik_cube_man made a reply to a thread made by @Nikoshka explaining what is happening. The link to the thread will be at the bottom of this post. According to Rubik_Cube_Man, they want to make the following changes to eggwars.

In my opinion, I think all these changes will be for the better of eggwars, The changes have been stated to please as many people as they can and this will greatly decrease the nightmare that all rushers call campers.

Let me know what all of you think of the update and your opinion on if it is better or not for the community of eggwars players.

Sources:
Nikoshka's Thread (Rubik_Cube_Man's post can be found on the third page) - https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-emerald-generators-we-need-your-feedback.190454

All I'm going to say is that I quit they have ruined the last thing I play officially.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Well a lot of these ideas have been around since before hypixel had bedwars, like I know people complained about punch bow spam before, around ND people wanted e-pearls in normal before as well.
This is very much, true. I remember seeing a thread suggestion a year ago before bed was and realized a lot of people hated it, so I made the suggestion again a few days ago and a lot of people agreed, and this is about the time when rubik_cube_man confirmed this. Which shows that cube does listen to their community. Plus who cares if cube copies, hypixel copied cube with bed wars.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Its copying and cubecraft doesn't want to copy.
Please, don't.
1.png
2.png

Reactions: DanDaDino
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom