Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

blakersito

Oct 15, 2015
Medellin
www.youtube.com
ENGLISH VERSION:
I'm going to explain everything exactly, this map was used for a competition of some construction teams, among these was arkania, history, hundredofmaps, imaginecreations, and so MI BUILDTEAM HistoryBt Gano, I publish all the images of the construction because they seem fair to me Share it with you, but I clarify that it was built with my buildteam, also the person who came in talking that I did nothing, because it hurt my reputation as a builder, because it says that I did nothing, when the truth was me who built, The clock, the earth, the cat and the cup of tea, plus the roses and the board that is in the bottom, the other did the other participants, then, I want to clarify that I did a good part of that construction And therefore postule, THE PROBLEM WAS, THAT I DO NOT GIVE CORRESPONDING CREDITS BY OTHER ORGANICS THAT ARE ON THE MAP, LIKE THE FATHER THE CASTLE ETC

I clarify that I am a potentially creative and unique constructor and I am against the theft and maps of other people, and because I regret what happened, Many thanks to those who left me positive comments and then nothing, to go forward.

I apologize to the community and to my Buildteam for generated confusion.
SPANISH VERSION:
voy a explicar todo exactamente, este mapa se uso para una competicion de unos equipos de construccion, entre estos estaba arkania, history, hundredofmaps, imaginecreations, y pues MI BUILDTEAM HistoryBt Gano, yo publique todas las imagenes de la construccion por que me parecen justas compartirlas con ustedes, pero aclaro que eso se construyo con mi buildteam, ademas la persona que entro hablando que yo no hice nada, pues daño mi reputacion como builder, por que dice que yo no hice nada, cuando la verdad fui yo quien construyo, el reloj, el terra, el gato y la taza de te, mas las rosas y el tablero que hay en la parte de abajo, lo demas lo hizo los otros participantes, entonces, quiero aclarar que yo si hice una buena parte de esa construccion y pues por eso la postule, EL PROBLEMA FUE, QUE NO DI CREDITOS CORRESPONDIENTES POR OTROS ORGANICOS QUE HAY EN EL MAPA, COMO EL GORDO EL CASTILLO ETC
Aclaro que soy un construcctor potencialmente creativo y unico y estoy en contra del hurto y mapas de demas personas, y pues lamento lo que paso, Muchas gracias a los que me dejaron comentarios positivos y pues nada, a seguir adelante.
pido disculpas a la comunidad y a mi Buildteam por confusiones generadas.

Testing that competes in the buildteam, I am SrBlaker:
Pruebas de que competi en el buildteam, yo soy SrBlaker
https://twitter.com/_HistoryBT_/status/868554474134134784
Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_7.png

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Well, people still found evidence..

I am not saying I am not believing you, but at this moment I don't know.

If you are trying to become a builder and staff here, you should try and build things that is 100% your work.

I do not think you gave credit to your build team on your Alicia thread.

blakersito

Oct 15, 2015
Medellin
www.youtube.com
Minecraft creations is a section only to share maps and things that one does alone or with company, that does not prove that WITH THAT SERE BUILDER OR NOT BE BUILDER, that is it, I did not do it very well, but now I apologize, Define with a request that is made in another section of the forum, I regret what happened and reiterate that I apologize for confusion occurred, I CLEAR THAT THE OTHER POSTULATIONS THAT I HAVE MADE LIKE THE MAP OF EGGWARS ARE 100% OF MY AUTHORSHIP.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Minecraft creations is a section only to share maps and things that one does alone or with company, that does not prove that WITH THAT SERE BUILDER OR NOT BE BUILDER, that is it, I did not do it very well, but now I apologize, Define with a request that is made in another section of the forum, I regret what happened and reiterate that I apologize for confusion occurred, I CLEAR THAT THE OTHER POSTULATIONS THAT I HAVE MADE LIKE THE MAP OF EGGWARS ARE 100% OF MY AUTHORSHIP.
You said it like it was 100% your work, you did not give any sort of credits what so ever.
You are also ( apparently ) kicked out of a build team.

Reactions: blakersito

blakersito

Oct 15, 2015
Medellin
www.youtube.com
You said it like it was 100% your work, you did not give any sort of credits what so ever.
You are also ( apparently ) kicked out of a build team.
Already fix that, in the last post did not say it was 100% my authorship, is more, I said that it is being used for a competition of several BUILDTEAMS.

BUILDTEAM ---- NOT A SINGLE PERSON.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Already fix that, in the last post did not say it was 100% my authorship, is more, I said that it is being used for a competition of several BUILDTEAMS.

BUILDTEAM ---- NOT A SINGLE PERSON.
Currently, you are not in a build team.
Also, if you scroll through your thread.
There was a user complaining truly since he was part of HistoryBT.

blakersito

Oct 15, 2015
Medellin
www.youtube.com
Currently, you are not in a build team.
Also, if you scroll through your thread.
There was a user complaining truly since he was part of HistoryBT.
Look, that person is part of the buildteam, but it does not build, it only does the publicity designs or things like that, it's DESIGNER, it's hardly even aware of what really happened.
------ chat for skype ----------
Aguseze39
Blakersito helped in the construction?
Who made the constructions
--------------------------------
MrSoyo
BUT BLAKER IS FROM OUR BT !!
@MisterBlaker .....
Aguseze39
@blakersito What a mess, take the work of @_HistoryBT_ and publish it in Cubecraft to give you rank builder, you are too disgusting.
Please @Bobicraft helps to spread this.
Aguseze39
They are impersonating us
In cubecraft
To get the Builder rank
.................................................. ................................
Aguseze was the person who spoke about me by the thread.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Look, that person is part of the buildteam, but it does not build, it only does the publicity designs or things like that, it's DESIGNER, it's hardly even aware of what really happened.
------ chat for skype ----------
Aguseze39
Blakersito helped in the construction?
Who made the constructions
MrSoyo
BUT BLAKER IS FROM OUR BT !!
@MisterBlaker .....
Aguseze39
@blakersito What a mess, take the work of @_HistoryBT_ and publish it in Cubecraft to give you rank builder, you are too disgusting.
Please @Bobicraft helps to spread this.
Aguseze39
They are impersonating us
In cubecraft
To get the Builder rank
.................................................. ................................
Aguseze was the person who spoke about me by the thread.
I don't know, you do not have full evidence that you took part in this build.
Next time, make it clear. Thanks.

blakersito

Oct 15, 2015
Medellin
www.youtube.com
Also, I think they are problems on a personal level, and therefore Cubecraft, does not have to be related to this type of discussions. so
I'd rather not talk about it.

blakersito

Oct 15, 2015
Medellin
www.youtube.com
I don't know, you do not have full evidence that you took part in this build.
Next time, make it clear. Thanks.

In these Links is the evidence that if I participate, I also have conversations related to the chat and also the group of buildteam,
ALSO THIS IS THE IP OF THE SERVER WHERE IT WAS BUILT AND EVEN ARE NAMES AND EVIDENCES.
Screenshot_12.png

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Hello @blakersito, I leave here the answer that I guess you didn't saw in the other thread.

Don't be discouraged but you did a wrong action. Leaving aside the Builder rank, I thought (and I guess the rest of the players that have viewed your threads) that you built all the buildings that you was showing us.
this building was used to participate in a Buildbattle of which, the most Probably I have won
You said that the building was used for a build battle (not for a competition of build teams), you can participate in a single build battle, and you was talking in 1st person, so we thought that you built this alone.

If you want to post buildings under your name, post your own buildings. If you want to post buildings of a Build Team, give them credits please. It's not okay to appropriate things from others, you have already seen that they can realize.

--

Now, learn from your mistakes and don't do them again. I'm sure you're a good builder and a good person, so don't give up your goal and learn from this mistake. You must know that wrong actions can be replaced with good actions, you can build alone and show us what you're worth as a builder, I'm sure you will have a very good feedback.

Cheers, I hope I have been helpful.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
ENGLISH VERSION:
I'm going to explain everything exactly, this map was used for a competition of some construction teams, among these was arkania, history, hundredofmaps, imaginecreations, and so MI BUILDTEAM HistoryBt Gano, I publish all the images of the construction because they seem fair to me Share it with you, but I clarify that it was built with my buildteam, also the person who came in talking that I did nothing, because it hurt my reputation as a builder, because it says that I did nothing, when the truth was me who built, The clock, the earth, the cat and the cup of tea, plus the roses and the board that is in the bottom, the other did the other participants, then, I want to clarify that I did a good part of that construction And therefore postule, THE PROBLEM WAS, THAT I DO NOT GIVE CORRESPONDING CREDITS BY OTHER ORGANICS THAT ARE ON THE MAP, LIKE THE FATHER THE CASTLE ETC

I clarify that I am a potentially creative and unique constructor and I am against the theft and maps of other people, and because I regret what happened, Many thanks to those who left me positive comments and then nothing, to go forward.

I apologize to the community and to my Buildteam for generated confusion.
SPANISH VERSION:
voy a explicar todo exactamente, este mapa se uso para una competicion de unos equipos de construccion, entre estos estaba arkania, history, hundredofmaps, imaginecreations, y pues MI BUILDTEAM HistoryBt Gano, yo publique todas las imagenes de la construccion por que me parecen justas compartirlas con ustedes, pero aclaro que eso se construyo con mi buildteam, ademas la persona que entro hablando que yo no hice nada, pues daño mi reputacion como builder, por que dice que yo no hice nada, cuando la verdad fui yo quien construyo, el reloj, el terra, el gato y la taza de te, mas las rosas y el tablero que hay en la parte de abajo, lo demas lo hizo los otros participantes, entonces, quiero aclarar que yo si hice una buena parte de esa construccion y pues por eso la postule, EL PROBLEMA FUE, QUE NO DI CREDITOS CORRESPONDIENTES POR OTROS ORGANICOS QUE HAY EN EL MAPA, COMO EL GORDO EL CASTILLO ETC
Aclaro que soy un construcctor potencialmente creativo y unico y estoy en contra del hurto y mapas de demas personas, y pues lamento lo que paso, Muchas gracias a los que me dejaron comentarios positivos y pues nada, a seguir adelante.
pido disculpas a la comunidad y a mi Buildteam por confusiones generadas.

Testing that competes in the buildteam, I am SrBlaker:
Pruebas de que competi en el buildteam, yo soy SrBlaker
https://twitter.com/_HistoryBT_/status/868554474134134784View attachment 133812 View attachment 133813

I hope this is your work... If it's not please be honest and tell us... Living makes it a lot worse...

Last edited:

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
Nice build. It looks really cool! I've watched some of your youtube videos and I really liked this BuildBattle video:

Last edited:
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hi everyone, i am just register on this official cubecraft site. I am from Kyrgyzstan.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on rubik_cube_man's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on gamer8314's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🧁🍪
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on tant33's profile.
Happy birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom