Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 489420

Guest
lava plsu fall damge for pigs to cook them
for creepers only fall damage

use only spawnerrs lvl 1
 

GingerBread

Member
Jul 15, 2020
38
14
9
30
i sort of guessed this however is there any reason these are the best? Like couldn’t I just use sheep instead?
Thanks for the answer though
 
Members Online

Team online

  • Camezonda
    Games & Releases Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
NEWS: Halloween Event releases later today!
1790847947140.png
dikkeroan wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats Nollq
DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
Top Bottom