Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HqppyFeet

Jun 25, 2016
Hello! I have been enjoying Cubecraft since 2016, and I have encountered many players AFKing while the game is on. AFKers can annoy their teammates for "not doing anything to help", and/or AFKers can increase the chance for their team to lose a match.
I have read the In-game rules, and I have not seen any information about AFKing, so I am concerned whether AFK-ing is allowed, since I have come across multiple AFKers. A few did say something before going AFK, like "brb", "gtg to the bathroom", "need to eat" etc... and I'm ok with that, because they gave a reason for why they're AFK, which causes their teammates to react like "Oh, he's/she's at the bathroom, I'll try to protect him/her well" or something.

So my final question is... Is AFKing allowed in-game? Is it allowed in solo matches? It would be amazing if you could answer!

Thank you!
RandomGamerMVYT

D

Deleted member 352903

Hm I mean if you have to go afk because of a good reason, I don't see a problem
But farming wins isn't allowed I think (AFKing while your party wins games)

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
As you said, nowhere in the rules is stated that it isn't allowed, but when you're AFK you can also get kicked for being AFK but most of the times that's just because of your internet connection or something else, would be great if CubeCraft adds something which kicks everyone who has been AFK for 10/15 minutes. I would not say it is not allowed.

Eh, I would say between 20 and 30 minutes. A few times I have to eat and I wouldn't want to be kicked.

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
Why should you join a game while you're eating? Well, let's stay on topic since this is a support thread.

This is what I meant: I join a game. I'm playing it, and suddenly it's time for dinner for whatever reason. You don't wanna quit what your doing, do you? So you eat quickly and come back, and bam. You got kicked.

I would not want that to happen to me.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom