Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SerHolguin

Apr 23, 2016
This week I played with many teams in solo mode. In eggwars, skywars, lucky islands ... I have recorded all the games to report them and ALL have been denied.

One, because it seems that we have to warn the players before reporting, which seems totally absurd, because it is specified before entering to play that make team is prohibited.

And the other, because when two players are left '' yes you can do team ''. It's totally absurd, we were three players left and they made a team to kill me. Why is not that punished?

The cheaters laugh at your faces because it is very easy to cheat on this server, because to be banned you have many obstacles. And they always end up winning.

I open a debate, what do you think about this?

Reactions: Yaanniicck

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
One, because it seems that we have to warn the players before reporting
Yes. You have to warn players before reporting, it's in the the guidelines that you can find here: guidelines

And the other, because when two players are left '' yes you can do team ''. It's totally absurd, we were three players left and they made a team to kill me. Why is not that punished?
Could you include some more detail, like your evidence and in what gamemode this happened? And the exact message the staff member gave to you (I doubt they said "yes you can do team".

Yaanniicck

Sep 19, 2016
The Netherlands
This week I played with many teams in solo mode. In eggwars, skywars, lucky islands ... I have recorded all the games to report them and ALL have been denied.

One, because it seems that we have to warn the players before reporting, which seems totally absurd, because it is specified before entering to play that make team is prohibited.

The cheaters laugh at your faces because it is very easy to cheat on this server, because to be banned you have many obstacles. And they always end up winning.

I open a debate, what do you think about this?
it's ridiculous, but rules are rules!

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
The reason warnings are required is because some people legit don't know Teaming is not allowed. Sometimes after a warning they actually stop teaming.

I recommend you create a Private Conversation with the Mod that denied the Report where the last guys were teaming UNLESS you didn't warn them.

About the hackers, all you can do is record and report them unfortunately.

SerHolguin

Apr 23, 2016
Yes. You have to warn players before reporting, it's in the the guidelines that you can find here: guidelines

Could you include some more detail, like your evidence and in what gamemode this happened? And the exact message the staff member gave to you (I doubt they said "yes you can do team".
''Your report has been unsuccessful.
Message from the staff member : Report Denied. The last two players in the game are allowed to temporarily truce. Nevertheless, thank you for your report.''

SerHolguin

Apr 23, 2016
The reason warnings are required is because some people legit don't know Teaming is not allowed. Sometimes after a warning they actually stop teaming.

I recommend you create a Private Conversation with the Mod that denied the Report where the last guys were teaming UNLESS you didn't warn them.

About the hackers, all you can do is record and report them unfortunately.

We all know that never happens. Most people say to you: Okay, I don't care. Or they insult you, or they call you noob or things like that ...

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
You need to warn first because they might not know that teaming is banable if they just ignored your warning and u got the evidence, that would be Handled i guess

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I do want to ask, why do you have to warn for teaming? I know it's because some people actually don't know, but then you could say the same about hackers or people that use targeted chat. In fact, the no teaming rule is more broadcasted then any other offense. They have in the lobbies' info boards "no cross teaming". So I kinda want to see the warning for teaming go away.
I also think that some people who stop teaming after you warn them know the rules, stop teaming for that game, then team in a different game, just to see if no one calls them out so they can't get reported.

(Don't take this reply in a negative way, it's just a little question I've been thinking of recently)
:)

N

Nikboo

Feel free to message me the reports that you believe should have been accepted but were denied. Please include the video evidence and I will personally take a look at the evidence and give my reasonings.

However, a warning is required for teaming reports because it eliminates the excuse of 'I didn't know. I didn't read the warning in-chat before game'.

I'm going to lock this thread because the policy won't be changing.
The staff team doesn't rule with an iron first and we believe that everyone has a fair chance.

~ Locked

Reactions: HackersDontWin
N

Nikboo

Also, just to mention.

We only deny teaming reports when the last players in the game know each other and they agree to temporarily team to organise a 'deathmatch'.

If three players are left (including yourself) and they team against you, then that is not allowed.

Reactions: ChiroAns
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom