Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 7, 2017
My Name is Alejo1234Navidad i need admin i look the Teams Hackers and me for on ALL Departures always 1 hack or team i have the conditions for admin: No saying bad words to player or other players:Do not make fun of other players who do not have rank ADMIN And:No Ban other players for example:Say nonsense

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
My Name is Alejo1234Navidad i need admin i look the Teams Hackers and me for on ALL Departures always 1 hack or team i have the conditions for admin: No saying bad words to player or other players:Do not make fun of other players who do not have rank ADMIN And:No Ban other players for example:Say nonsense
Don't ask for ranks. Also, you don't get admin right away but you can apply for helper. If you pass the trial period, you may be promoted to mod. Only a very few have admin and it's not as easy as you think to even get helper. Additionally, each admin focuses on 1 department on the server (e.g. Rororoyourboat focuses on approved mods, tacosbefriends on suggestions) and most don't deal with hackers themselves (that job is mostly for the mods).

Apply here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-2017-open.139999/#post-747958

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Don't ask for ranks. Also, you don't get admin right away but you can apply for helper. If you pass the trial period, you may be promoted to mod. Only a very few have admin and it's not as easy as you think to even get helper. Additionally, each admin focuses on 1 department on the server (e.g. Rororoyourboat focuses on approved mods, tacosbefriends on suggestions) and most don't deal with hackers themselves (that job is mostly for the mods).

Apply here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-2017-open.139999/#post-747958
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday
qKhalidd wrote on human being's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
happy birthday!
Beginning of my cubecraft forums account
Top Bottom