Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this very small change?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
As we all know, this forum has a lot of pretty cool Trophy Points available to collect.

But while scrolling down trough the 'Trophy List' (the list containing all available trophies), I noticed a small detail in the name of one specific trophy.
There is a trophy called 'Gotta Catch Them All', which is clearly referring to the Pokémon series (it's the English slogan for the Pokémon franchise, but also the alternate name for ‘Pokémon Theme’, the first theme song of the English dubbed Pokémon anime series).
suggeestiiieieeee.png
Well… almost: the actual slogan (and name of the theme song) is written slightly different.
They didn’t completely spell out the word ‘Them’, instead they replaced it with ‘Em, as I will show you in the next picture:
251-2514782_download-the-vecto.jpg

Therefore I suggest to adjust the name of this forum trophy a little bit so it becomes even more similar to the original slogan of the Pokémon series.
(Change the name from ‘Gotta Catch Them All’ to ‘Gotta Catch ‘Em All’)

And yes, I did my research on copyright/trademark laws, this is completely legal!
fhHFuf.png
If you would do some more research, you could find 'Gotta Catch 'Em All' is indeed a trade mark of Nintendo, however this does not mean it could not be used in this scenario:
efrfhhhehe.png

The definition of a trade mark says you can not use a claimed trade mark when using similar goods or services. And because this forum has nothing to do with Pokémon, it's completely legal.

That's it for now! It's a very small suggestion, I know.
It won't take much time to adjust this one word, but it would look better!
(In my opinion, at least. Lemme know if you think it doesn't!)

Thanks for your time!
Please, don't go comment this is a pointless suggestion. If you think it is, that's fine, keep this in your thoughts or DM me your thoughts, just don't trash this thread with such (also pointless) comments. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom