Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yes Or No

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 1, 2017
Any Place That Has Wifi
Hide this very well but below there is a picture of a house I built. Hide a chest in there or something that basically gives the player who found it something. Build 4 of them and have the chest in one of them each day randomly. The chest can only be opened up ONCE in the lobby for that day. MAKE SURE TO HAVE THE HOUSES HIDDEN IN THE CORNERS OF THE LOBBY MAYBE. This would be the MAIN Lobby.

N2GrzT3vPZ9iy29_8FACQA8EzQRlq1FJ0BxQ1BxQd6xz1Tnus9Yqpo_hFqars7piXlhLFg=s165

Reactions: FireExcalibur10

AmyFove_714

Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
What sort of items would the person get? :p do you mean only one person can open the chest each day? if so many people on Cubecraft are from different time zones so it wouldn't really be fair on everyone.

Aug 1, 2017
Any Place That Has Wifi
What sort of items would the person get? :p do you mean only one person can open the chest each day? if so many people on Cubecraft are from different time zones so it wouldn't really be fair on everyone.

it would be based of the time zone the owner is in. They could get things from trails to kits. And only one person per lobby per day. There would also be a little thingy that would say if the prize was found on this lobby. They could also make it if there is a dutch person for example, they can go to a DUTCH only lobby that they could create, in DUTCH TIMEZONE.

F

Facelurite

The house is distatseful idk guys it seems a bit unnecessary , house is kinda ugly , ive seen worse tho

better?

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Not only is the house ugly , but the idea as well.
Althought I do disagree, you can also say that you disagree in another way. It's not a good idea in my opinion, this because it's not necessary, I rather have new games, I also don't think it will fit into the lobby.

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
Not sure if the house is completely necessary, but maybe just hide a chest randomly around the lobby that is at a different place for each person every day that would have a cubelet as a prize. That way, you could just use your cubelet to get the random prize.

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Not only is the house ugly , but the idea as well.
At least try to be a bit nicer when posting your idea. I also disagree with this thread, so maybe try saying it like that. The house isn't the best, but with Cube's builders, it could always be spruced up! My opinion on the idea overall is that I would rather this not be added, but, it's a nice idea.

F

Facelurite

The house is distatseful idk guys it seems a bit unnecessary , house is kinda ugly , ive seen worse tho

better?
At least try to be a bit nicer when posting your idea. I also disagree with this thread, so maybe try saying it like that. The house isn't the best, but with Cube's builders, it could always be spruced up! My opinion on the idea overall is that I would rather this not be added, but, it's a nice idea.
Why dont you read everything . Self righteous people

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy bday
@Camezonda happy birthday.

You can't stop me because your page is private or something
Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom