Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yes Or No

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
It's a simple short idea, but what should they get? What kind of prices? Be specific please! Also, you're already getting each day a reward from the chest in the lobby's. It's not that much EXP what you're getting but it is something. I would like to have a chest somewhere in the lobby hidden, If you found the chest you'll get a price! Like, 1 Cubelet, 150 EXP, etc. But i don't really like to have this each day, that's actually Cubelets farming. I'd like to have this for 2 Times in a week, You can also just get Cubelets from winning games and not just each day searching to the chest :) I like the idea though! :)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hide this very well but below there is a picture of a house I built. Hide a chest in there or something that basically gives the player who found it something. Build 4 of them and have the chest in one of them each day randomly. The chest can only be opened up ONCE in the lobby for that day. MAKE SURE TO HAVE THE HOUSES HIDDEN IN THE CORNERS OF THE LOBBY MAYBE. This would be the MAIN Lobby.

N2GrzT3vPZ9iy29_8FACQA8EzQRlq1FJ0BxQ1BxQd6xz1Tnus9Yqpo_hFqars7piXlhLFg=s165
This just seems so random.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom