Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Chr7st

Jan 18, 2020
Paraguay
I feel like this has had to be a suggestion at some point. having e-chests added
into the game would be for me at least game-changing. Finally you don't have to
spend 1 minutes gearing up and gathering resources, rather you an just get your
items such as extra swords or Armour out of your chest. You can also store excess
resources. The only downside I see is that people now will be more egoistical and
instead of upgrading generators they'll keep the diamonds incase they'll need
them later. But overall the addition of being able to store stuff without getting stolen
or snatched could be a miracle of an addition. And you can make it cost between 10 or 5 diamonds.

Sincerely,
Chr7st

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
I'm in a bit of a dilemma here.
I've personally never had issues with random teammates yoinking stuff I initially stored for myself only. When I decide to store some extra sets of gear, I usually do so for the entire team. But to be fair, I rarely play with random teammates in the first place so I can see the yoinking being an issue. However, I think that the Team gamemodes should be seen as communist ones, meaning that the tokens generated and collected are not just your property, but those of the whole team.
It's benefitial for all teammates involved if everyone has good gear as opposed to just one. Sharing = Key.

If you really want to keep some stuff hidden from your teammates, you can always hide the chest itself.

In conclusion: I wouldn't mind them getting added, however I don't think they're needed.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Critly's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈🎉
Eli wrote on SlinkyGnu05604's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Alexp192's profile.
You are cool Alex!:D
Apparently three years, so time for cake 🍰
1715552101512.png
Top Bottom