Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
I know it's not fair, but Skywars is not fair. You can't prevent getting bowed while building + Your loot could be worse than your opponents loot. Also not fair.
It is fair, because, by being careful, you are able to easily prevent getting knocked in the void while bridging. About the loot part, the chests contain the same type of loot. If someone gets a bit luckier than you, again, you are able to do something about it by going to the middle island and getting better loot for example. But, I don't think you would be able to do much in the situation I mentioned, which is why I think players should be given more options in such situations.

iWillGetYou

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2016
Skywars Lobby 1
www.youtube.com
It is fair, because, by being careful, you are able to easily prevent getting knocked in the void while bridging. About the loot part, the chests contain the same type of loot. If someone gets a bit luckier than you, again, you are able to do something about it by going to the middle island and getting better loot for example. But, I don't think you would be able to do much in the situation I mentioned, which is why I think players should be given more options in such situations.

The thing is just that in my opinion you can't prevent everything. How Skywars is now, that's how it always has been. I know you couldn't do anything to in the situation you mentioned, but I still don't think it should be patched. For me cleaning is always part of Skywars, even if you couldn't prevent it.

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
The thing is just that in my opinion you can't prevent everything. How Skywars is now, that's how it always has been. I know you couldn't do anything to in the situation you mentioned, but I still don't think it should be patched. For me cleaning is always part of Skywars, even if you couldn't prevent it.
You keep saying that SkyWars has always been like that, but that doesn't mean it can't be changed.

iWillGetYou

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2016
Skywars Lobby 1
www.youtube.com
You keep saying that SkyWars has always been like that, but that doesn't mean it can't be changed.

For me it depends on what changes. For me this change is too big, because if you have these potions, cleaning is almost impossible. I don’t like the idea. This was my last message about this suggestion, because I have like 10
messages about this suggestion.

xAutumn

Sep 22, 2019
At this point im asking myself if these people are actually talking about 1.8. (Regeneration potions in Basic and Normal are most ideal in my opinion.)

Reactions: RickDeKlomp
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom