Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SLK Krrimz

Jan 21, 2021
Honestly idk if this is a already discussed feature but I REALLY like the sound of this! Coming from a guy who mainly used to play cod back in the good days some soft or good perks would be insane! It doesn’t have to be game breaking like vampirism but just a few other things would be useful, maybe even more kits since the only one I find myself using is healer cause gaps are op. Even dead silence would be kinda useful in a comp situation or something like slightly faster speed to catch up to the ppl who run after a 1 second pvp encounter on the mid island. just a few ideas I got. I’ll be replying with more ideas to this thread!

Reactions: Conea64

Huppo10

Apr 16, 2020
Honestly idk if this is a already discussed feature but I REALLY like the sound of this! Coming from a guy who mainly used to play cod back in the good days some soft or good perks would be insane! It doesn’t have to be game breaking like vampirism but just a few other things would be useful, maybe even more kits since the only one I find myself using is healer cause gaps are op. Even dead silence would be kinda useful in a comp situation or something like slightly faster speed to catch up to the ppl who run after a 1 second pvp encounter on the mid island. just a few ideas I got. I’ll be replying with more ideas to this thread!
This idea sounds amazing,
you should suggest it on the Cubecraft Feedback and suggestions. Who knows, they may even add this feature in...

Reactions: SLK Krrimz
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom