Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SLK Krrimz

Jan 21, 2021
Honestly idk if this is a already discussed feature but I REALLY like the sound of this! Coming from a guy who mainly used to play cod back in the good days some soft or good perks would be insane! It doesn’t have to be game breaking like vampirism but just a few other things would be useful, maybe even more kits since the only one I find myself using is healer cause gaps are op. Even dead silence would be kinda useful in a comp situation or something like slightly faster speed to catch up to the ppl who run after a 1 second pvp encounter on the mid island. just a few ideas I got. I’ll be replying with more ideas to this thread!

Reactions: Conea64

Huppo10

Apr 16, 2020
Honestly idk if this is a already discussed feature but I REALLY like the sound of this! Coming from a guy who mainly used to play cod back in the good days some soft or good perks would be insane! It doesn’t have to be game breaking like vampirism but just a few other things would be useful, maybe even more kits since the only one I find myself using is healer cause gaps are op. Even dead silence would be kinda useful in a comp situation or something like slightly faster speed to catch up to the ppl who run after a 1 second pvp encounter on the mid island. just a few ideas I got. I’ll be replying with more ideas to this thread!
This idea sounds amazing,
you should suggest it on the Cubecraft Feedback and suggestions. Who knows, they may even add this feature in...

Reactions: SLK Krrimz
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom