Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should "map selection" features be prioritized first for future updates?

• Yes

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

Makiyame

Jun 5, 2020
wow. haven't used this site in ages XD. im back to discuss a topic I find needs to be added: map selection!

it's very tedious to keep exiting and entering Eggwars games just so you can find the one map you want to play. even then, when you do find it, someone votes overpowered and you can't play on it anymore (controversial opinion i know) but why should i have to keep exiting and entering to find the Eggwars map I want? or to avoid the Eggwars map which I don't want? (such as birthday and food for being infested with nothing but full iron bowcampers) to CubeCraft, please fix this. i spend more time avoiding certain maps than actually being able to play the game. (it's just 2 maps, but ya' know..)
by adding player count to map selection (seeing how much people play on a certain map), you can see which maps the players like and which ones they don't. therefore you can remove certain maps not many people play on (if that's ever a problem for whatever reason) then add new maps and hope people like them. it's easy to see whether they enjoy playing on them.
so uh yeh this is has caused me MUCH frustration and i really hope this gets some sort of update to it at least. thanks, CubeCraft (and to whoever else

Reactions: Zeobitz_ and gaIaxy

iLuvDqcks

Aug 6, 2020
I wrote a full thread on something I think should be implemented that would assist with this, whilst still giving ranks the bonus for map selection. But otherwise, yeah you can't do anything about it unless you buy a rank. I do have emerald so this problem doesn't directly apply to me, but its annoying on my alt.

Reactions: Zeobitz_

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
This was also suggested and if it was implemented it should be for a VIP rank. This would be the vise versa to Iron rank on Java, which allows players to choose the maps of their choice. Overall, it is a great idea and it would make sense to have this on Bedrock, if possible of course. I would honestly love this feature added, and it is only fair since Java has this perk as well. I hope to see this addition soon!

Reactions: wxzzrd

_edoggo_

Novice Member
Sep 18, 2019
You have to own a rank in order to do this. However it would be good to been able to choose which map to play even if the map you like is red

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
1713269798868.png
ToonBer wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
hello there 🍰
Top Bottom