Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should each gamemode show how long your game took to win/lose

• Total voters

Gamenight888

Aug 11, 2019
Something I've noticed is that in Solo Skywars after you win, it shows how long your game was. In all Skywars gamemodes, it shows how long you survived for after you die. It doesn't show your game length once you win in any other Skywars mode though. I think this goes with Java as well. It doesn't show anyone's time at all in Eggwars, in both platforms. This would be helpful for submitting fastest game records, and just tracking how quick your games are. This could also apply to any other gamemode that doesn't show how long your game was.

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
The thing is if you die, that is the game ended for you and it shows you for how long you've survived.
If you mean watching the game until the end and then it would appear how much the game has lasted, I found it like something useless as you haven't played the full game. :p

Gamenight888

Aug 11, 2019
The thing is if you die, that is the game ended for you and it shows you for how long you've survived.
If you mean watching the game until the end and then it would appear how much the game has lasted, I found it like something useless as you haven't played the full game. :p

I know, but I'm talking about winning. When people WIN games such as duos, quads, mega, or chaos, it doesn't show how long their game lasted. That's what I'm trying to say. I'm trying to ask for that to be added, where the game length is shown when you WIN a game

_EliteDevil

Mar 21, 2020
I think this would be a great idea. This is because sometimes while playing you dont realise how long you've been playing. And also like you said you can try to get your fastest games.

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
Something I've noticed is that in Solo Skywars after you win, it shows how long your game was. In all Skywars gamemodes, it shows how long you survived for after you die. It doesn't show your game length once you win in any other Skywars mode though. I think this goes with Java as well. It doesn't show anyone's time at all in Eggwars, in both platforms. This would be helpful for submitting fastest game records, and just tracking how quick your games are. This could also apply to any other gamemode that doesn't show how long your game was.
I don't think this is necessary.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
I dont care if this “isn’t necessary” it’s still useful. Especially for speed running. +1

Reactions: Fqnta

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
I dont care if this “isn’t necessary” it’s still useful. Especially for speed running. +1
Just set a timer on your phone or something. Developers can't just add this easily and it's not necessary to put effort into it.

Fqnta

Apr 2, 2020
Somewhere
It isn't necessary but I like this idea, I hope they add because the small things make the game better.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Personally for me it's a yes, but, as said above it has no priority..They're already having a hard time with sentinel etc and to ask them to just add this is kinda unnecessary.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes, this is an amazing idea!
Note: I've proposed this in a broader sense already here but since staff didn't see it, I hope staff does see this one and implements it in a broader sense!

Just set a timer on your phone or something. Developers can't just add this easily and it's not necessary to put effort into it.
Well, no. Developers can add this easily, a timer is build in Minecraft if you want but since solo skywars has one, the system is already in Cubecraft. Players killed, already being counted. This is really not that hard. And this like this are the reason we have developers! They are not here to only fix large issues but also for smaller things like this!

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
Note: I've proposed this in a broader sense already here but since staff didn't see it, I hope staff does see this one and implements it in a broader sense!

Well, no. Developers can add this easily, a timer is build in Minecraft if you want but since solo skywars has one, the system is already in Cubecraft. Players killed, already being counted. This is really not that hard. And this like this are the reason we have developers! They are not here to only fix large issues but also for smaller things like this!
The developers shouldn't waste time on this small stuff tbh.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands

Smaller things make the difference. But isn't it better if they put their time and hard work into the anti-cheat system?

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
Smaller things make the difference. But isn't it better if they put their time and hard work into the anti-cheat system?
Developers arent working with the anti-cheat. Cubecraft is currently searching for a Anti-Cheat developer.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom