Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
So 10 days ago i made this tread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/sr-mod-tag.228354/
Now i was thinking with the recent update about how CubeCraft is going to run itself, and in there they also explained that management is now going to be called: admin team, and with that there came new admins all with different tasks (helper recruitment, translator manager, Etc)

so i was thinking lets give those people also a discord tag about what their job as admin is and this would be added together with Sr.Mod tag, i wish to see this added because you can look things up way faster and in larger numbers on discord then on the forums.

Reactions: CatsLoveRainbows

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Admin Team is not a go-to for regular players with questions plus as far as I know only Buuuddy has his dm’s open, so I personally don’t see why this should get added. It’s not like players check the roles of the admin team one by one, no, they’ll just go ahead and mass-ping them all.

Reactions: Eli
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Uploaded my avatar into an Amazon logo!
Do you like my logo so far?
5A133C14-392C-4DB8-A7EB-76F1E5DBC829.jpeg
Infringement wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Has anyone celebrated their birthday on a leap day? The leap day is February 29. I was born on leap day in 2008. Leap years affect to every 4 years of the waiting period.
Reesle wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Have a good day, CoolPoalrBear :)
Top Bottom