Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
So 10 days ago i made this tread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/sr-mod-tag.228354/
Now i was thinking with the recent update about how CubeCraft is going to run itself, and in there they also explained that management is now going to be called: admin team, and with that there came new admins all with different tasks (helper recruitment, translator manager, Etc)

so i was thinking lets give those people also a discord tag about what their job as admin is and this would be added together with Sr.Mod tag, i wish to see this added because you can look things up way faster and in larger numbers on discord then on the forums.

Reactions: CatsLoveRainbows

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Admin Team is not a go-to for regular players with questions plus as far as I know only Buuuddy has his dm’s open, so I personally don’t see why this should get added. It’s not like players check the roles of the admin team one by one, no, they’ll just go ahead and mass-ping them all.

Reactions: Eli
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Uploaded my avatar into an Amazon logo!
Do you like my logo so far?
5A133C14-392C-4DB8-A7EB-76F1E5DBC829.jpeg
Infringement wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Has anyone celebrated their birthday on a leap day? The leap day is February 29. I was born on leap day in 2008. Leap years affect to every 4 years of the waiting period.
Reesle wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Have a good day, CoolPoalrBear :)
Top Bottom