Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
So 10 days ago i made this tread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/sr-mod-tag.228354/
Now i was thinking with the recent update about how CubeCraft is going to run itself, and in there they also explained that management is now going to be called: admin team, and with that there came new admins all with different tasks (helper recruitment, translator manager, Etc)

so i was thinking lets give those people also a discord tag about what their job as admin is and this would be added together with Sr.Mod tag, i wish to see this added because you can look things up way faster and in larger numbers on discord then on the forums.

Reactions: CatsLoveRainbows

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Admin Team is not a go-to for regular players with questions plus as far as I know only Buuuddy has his dm’s open, so I personally don’t see why this should get added. It’s not like players check the roles of the admin team one by one, no, they’ll just go ahead and mass-ping them all.

Reactions: Eli
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom