Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
Well you would also need it for to be a popular language.
Most people speak spanish, dutch, or english on this server.
I have never seen an Arabic player though. For now, I think the
translation wouldn't be necessary.
Agree with that, not necessary but there isn't anything with an extra language wih different symbols, because we can't read their symbols and maybe they can't read ours. :)

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I'm going to go against everyone here and support this suggestion. I know quite a few people from the Persian Gulf states (Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, and Kuwait) that could do this translation. The only issue is that if this were to be added Arabic would need to be removed from the chat filter (Which isn't a problem, just saying that) and this would probably require other languages to be translated, notably German, French, Swedish, Italian, and Portuguese, but I'm sure they can be covered by people on the forums.

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Two people are enough IMO though. :)
Yeah, because it is totally worth it to spend resources and money to let two people translate the game into Arabic (for maybe less than 100 players...)
Totally worth it....
Remember CubeCraft is a Business...

This probably won't be a thing because:
1: There aren't enough arabic players.
2: Other languages (like portuguese, or french) would have priority, there are a lot of portuguese speakers after all.
3: The symbols aren't accepted by minecraft (I think)
4: It would cost time and money, and it's probably not worth it to spend it on this because of reason #1

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
Yeah, because it is totally worth it to spend resources and money to translate the game into arabic for two persons. Totally worth it....
Remember CubeCraft is a Business...

This probably won't be a thing because:
1: There aren't enough arabic players.
2: Other languages (like portuguese, or french) would have priority, there are a lot of portuguese speakers after all.
3: The symbols aren't accepted by minecraft (I think)
4: It would cost time and money, and it's probably not worth it to spend it on this because of reason #1
Idk what your're talking about, but look at my other comments before replying on me. ._.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Top Bottom