Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Meme Bean8608

Novice Member
I think there should be a quest reward for a infinite water bucket as placing it manually (all big crop farm makers have felt this) is very tedious especially when you make a cane farm become the void

my idea for the quest:
hidden quest
Extreme hills
Name: ice bucket challenge
buy "x" amount of water buckets (we are thinking 1k-2k as I'd take a long time to buy since unstackable)
Collect "x" amount of ice (2k-5k)
Description: (in italics) why would you need all this water and ice..?
Rewards: infinite water bucket, experience bottles x64

Ofc this can be changed if it seems too easy/hard to get

please leave a tick Mark if you agree, as that's the only way to get it forwarded

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
I think there should be a quest reward for a infinite water bucket as placing it manually (all big crop farm makers have felt this) is very tedious especially when you make a cane farm become the void

my idea for the quest:
hidden quest
Extreme hills
Name: ice bucket challenge
buy "x" amount of water buckets (we are thinking 1k-2k as I'd take a long time to buy since unstackable)
Collect "x" amount of ice (2k-5k)
Description: (in italics) why would you need all this water and ice..?
Rewards: infinite water bucket, experience bottles x64

Ofc this can be changed if it seems too easy/hard to get

please leave a tick Mark if you agree, as that's the only way to get it forwarded
I dont think this is usefull because it only requires 2 buckets to make an infinite pool

• Agree
Reactions: Egg🥚

Meme Bean8608

Novice Member
I dont think this is usefull because it only requires 2 buckets to make an infinite pool
picture this, the entire void being set into strips of two blocks (for cane) and one block deep water (which is one wide). The time that you have to go back and forth adds up *very* quickly especially since you have to do about 130 rows of water for 1 layer, some people has 3-4 layers.
*you see how much time is used going back to the water source?*

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
picture this, the entire void being set into strips of two blocks (for cane) and one block deep water (which is one wide). The time that you have to go back and forth adds up *very* quickly especially since you have to do about 130 rows of water for 1 layer, some people has 3-4 layers.
*you see how much time is used going back to the water source?*
A row of water behaves like an infinite water source, so that shouldn’t be a problem

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
I mean like, the time going 3 or so blocks back(to refill bucket) to go 5 blocks to the side just increases the time taken placing water by more than 2.5 times
WoW 2.5 times more. Instead of 10 seconds 25 seconds. We need to change taht

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom