Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Hi there,

Time for a thread. This idea has been in my mind for a while so I thought I might as well finally post it. My idea is to add a #Staff-Help voice chat. Because I have seen a lot of messages in that channel that are hard to explain in words. And yes I know they can just use the #English etc channels. But this would be nice for staff. Also yes they can make a PM but who wants to go though all of that work?

Hope you like it I think it would be a nice touch to Discord. Ps more Emotes

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-02-11 at 11.18.56 am.png
    Screen Shot 2017-02-11 at 11.18.56 am.png
    43.9 KB · Views: 69

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hi there,

Time for a thread. This idea has been in my mind for a while so I thought I might as well finally post it. My idea is to add a #Staff-Help voice chat. Because I have seen a lot of messages in that channel that are hard to explain in words. And yes I know they can just use the #English etc channels. But this would be nice for staff. Also yes they can make a PM but who wants to go though all of that work?

Hope you like it I think it would be a nice touch to Discord. Ps more Emotes
I guess it would help explain it. Yeah, I would think they should add it.

U

Unipotato

It may be nice, but you can always ask a Staff Member in a PM or in the Staff Help text channel to go to English or ask them to join a call.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
It may be nice, but you can always ask a Staff Member in a PM or in the Staff Help text channel to go to English or ask them to join a call.
Yes, I know. I stated that and if you read the whole thread you will see
And yes I know they can just use the #English etc channels. But this would be nice for staff. Also yes they can make a PM but who wants to go though all of that work?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Top Bottom