Votes: 16 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Idea (please comment)

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

_ManLlama_

Jan 16, 2017
A few times I have been playing on CubeCraft, and have crashed. I play a lot with friends, so i get annyoed when I have been plauting a game of eggwars for 10 minutes and then suddenly crash, and cant get back into the game. Please add a thing where you can re-connect, loose all you gear (in eggwars), but, like with eggwars, if your egg is broken you cannot re-join the game. Maybe make like a timer of like 5 mins in which you can rejoin. This obviously wont allow hackers who have been kicked to rejoin the game.

Reactions: DaveyDa

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
I like the idea of this. Especially if you are in a game that has taken you over an hour. But I think that this would lead to abuse as in People disconnecting when they are in the middle of a battle.
Also confusion, people would get freaked out if they saw people going in and out of games

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I think that this is an awesome idea, but if people are in a battle and disconect they should lose all their stuff and start iver like if they were killed by the player, and if you are not pvping but your standing at a generator then you can disconect but you cant pick up items and you cant be killed as you are technically not there, this way it is not unfair.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
I think this would be great to be able to log back into the matches you were playing :3
+1

ayeitsalexz

Mar 23, 2017
My Laptop
This is a great idea! I know how annoying it can get if suddenly your internet crashes during a game. This is definitely something worth trying!

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
It coul be a idea but maybe they need a comment to it, for example /rejoin
Also, it would be a really nice thing for combatloggers, still thinking how they could fix this problem.
So uhm, I don't agree, sorry! :)

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
It coul be a idea but maybe they need a comment to it, for example /rejoin
Also, it would be a really nice thing for combatloggers, still thinking how they could fix this problem.
So uhm, I don't agree, sorry! :)
If someone loggs oit while in combat they will just die and the player that got the last hit gets his kill.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
If someone loggs oit while in combat they will just die and the player that got the last hit gets his kill.
Than they need to make a count, for example, you're out of combat for 10 seconds, only than you can log out.
I get your point now, +1.
I still think there needs to be a comment for it, for example, /rejoin.

Reactions: ElPtricko

Baploon

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2016
A few times I have been playing on CubeCraft, and have crashed. I play a lot with friends, so i get annyoed when I have been plauting a game of eggwars for 10 minutes and then suddenly crash, and cant get back into the game. Please add a thing where you can re-connect, loose all you gear (in eggwars), but, like with eggwars, if your egg is broken you cannot re-join the game. Maybe make like a timer of like 5 mins in which you can rejoin. This obviously wont allow hackers who have been kicked to rejoin the game.
yup tottaly agree! but just only in EW (EggWars) otherwise it would be to OP.

Baploon

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2016
Nah, there's now way this would be to op, tell me why if you think it is.
SW or SG games can be really short games like 4 minutes (ew also but I believe that that's pretty rare) and if you lose your gear thats like you die and in sw games you cant respawn back in the game because you don't have an egg

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
SW or SG games can be really short games like 4 minutes (ew also but I believe that that's pretty rare)
Well, I thought you where gonna say: ''You can rejoin a game when there are just 2 players left''
No, you just can't, you don't know when a game is over.
Also, I don't get your point, I'm not talking about the duration of the games btw.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Top Bottom