• Idea (please comment)

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Enderchest if they echest everything it dosent matter if they get killed
I believe we are on cubecraft not hypixel, those are issues on hypixel that wont occur on Cubecraft. If you disconnect you have 1 or 2 minutes to reconnect to the game or else you get kicked, and while you are disconnected you cannot interact with the world at all. If you have disconnected it gives others an advatage not you, as when you disconnect they can easily break you're egg as you are not there. Although you don't die others just have to break you're egg while you're away and when you get back you will be dead because the other team has broken you're egg.
I still can't see how this would be abused, and remember we are talking about Cubecraft should have this feature not about Hypixel..

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Maybe have a limited amount of times you can reconnect, so exploiters like @DanielFergie1702 can be banned if they disconnect every game
I like that idea, it could be that if you disconnect about 5 times or more in a row from the same game, you will get banned for a day.
Although now thinking about it, it would cause some players with not that great pc's to get banned often for disconnecting because of a crash, and there is nothing bad about disconneting each game, it doesn't give you any advantages.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Enderchest if they echest everything it dosent matter if they get killed
There still wouldn't be an advantage over just keeping the game running afk. They could put their stuff in a chest and wait until everyone is dead anyway. They'd risk getting eliminated if someone breaks their egg either way.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I agree with this as long as it will also bring me back when I get kicked for "anti knockback" or when my egg is destroyed, because I hate it when I'm playing on the map teaparty for almost 2 hours, only have to take out one team, have a win right in front of me and then get kicked for stupid reasons.

"but kronos abuse"
I like the idea of replacing the player with a dummy entity when he disconnects. The dummy entity could still be attacked and killed. That way combat logging would be useless. Other teammates would have the chance to defend the player though, and he may be lucky enough not to get attacked until he reconnects. This way there wouldn't even necessarily have to be a timer, since the player can't get an advantage by logging out
No abuse.

Reactions: DenisNotDanish

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I agree with this as long as it will also bring me back when I get kicked for "anti knockback" or when my egg is destroyed, because I hate it when I'm playing on the map teaparty for almost 2 hours, only have to take out one team, have a win right in front of me and then get kicked for stupid reasons.

"but kronos abuse"

No abuse.
I believe that if your egg is destroyed then you cannot join the same game if you have disconnected. But you can come back if you got kicked for antiknockback.

Reactions: _ManLlama_

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
I like the idea of replacing the player with a dummy entity when he disconnects. The dummy entity could still be attacked and killed. That way combat logging would be useless. Other teammates would have the chance to defend the player though, and he may be lucky enough not to get attacked until he reconnects. This way there wouldn't even necessarily have to be a timer, since the player can't get an advantage by logging out (even if he's hiding somewhere it would still be better to be logged in so he can sneak).
I would really want this for UHC, but I think it should also work in eggwars.
thats a good idea. It means exploiters don't get any advantages from logging on and off. Im still neutral though

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I dont really agree with that, it will probably be pretty hard for to implement and also buggy.
You have to do so that the dummy takes knockback, has player movements and quickly gets replaced with the original player when you log back in, and then also have lost some of your health when you get back.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
" Cubecraft doesn't copy other servers " anyway +1 :)
That's not true, it's not about copying other servers, it's about the quality of the suggestion, I personally think this would be a good idea.
Anyways, they don't like to copy games but just a relog plugin, that's not very special, basically, it's something else than copying games.

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
That's not true, it's not about copying other servers, it's about the quality of the suggestion, I personally think this would be a good idea.
Anyways, they don't like to copy games but just a relog plugin, that's not very special, basically, it's something else than copying games.
it was a joke .-.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Otherworld's profile.
💙
UncleSpect wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend, I hope you have a wonderful day today!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom