Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think of this idea?

• Total voters

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
upload_2020-1-24_23-48-30.png

I added direct links on some words/phrases. Just...to make it cooler...I hope you appreciate it (◕ᴗ◕)
Given that they have heralded more activity from the moderators on the Bedrock Edition, I think they could add this command there too (if they will be online on the server). Many other small servers also use it, so I don't see why they can't put it on Cubecraft Bedrock as well.

Do you say that if they do, the players will abuse it? If so, a solution can be adopted. Here are the conditions for a player to take advantage of this ability (so as to reduce abuse). You can choose one or more of the listed options:

:cube_light: - If you have a certain VIP level (Levels 1 to 6).
:cube_light: - If you have a certain Rank (SkyWars Rank / EggWars Rank etc...).
:cube_light: - If you are on the Leaderboard.
:cube_light: - If you have a high amount of Succesful Reports on the Cubecraft forum (via an Xbox account link to the forum account).

On Java, a player with a certain rank can only make 3 reports per day. Since Bedrock is a bit more different, you can see whether to increase or decrease them.

The command could be like this: /report "player" "reason".
(For example:
/report xXHacks4LifeXx hacks, /report xXHacks4LifeAltXx killaura, /report xXPlzTeam69Xx teaming etc...)

Also, I would be happy to know possible reasons that could label this idea as "bad" or "not feasible" so, write me below here your thoughts :)

- image taken from HyperLands server
just to credit the source, pls no ban :c

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-24_23-6-14.png
    upload_2020-1-24_23-6-14.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 145

fightermd

Oct 16, 2019
it's a very good idea I must say that, cubecraft has a lot of hackers and make an easy way to report on them is the best solution.

Reactions: Dubby Plays

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
Or at least when people are using obvious hacks get senteniel to actually work. Like if someone is reaching you from 8 blocks away just kick them. Or if they are LITERALLY flying please just kick them. Doesn’t even have to be a ban.

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
Or at least when people are using obvious hacks get senteniel to actually work. Like if someone is reaching you from 8 blocks away just kick them. Or if they are LITERALLY flying please just kick them. Doesn’t even have to be a ban.

Sentinel works but some clients can bypass it (isk why either how). But if I'm honest, I prefer an anti-cheat that doesn't work really well than a broken anti-cheat that risk to falsely ban players if they: do many CPS (legit), god bridge, get buggy or glitched somewhere etc...

fightermd

Oct 16, 2019
Sentinel works but some clients can bypass it (isk why either how). But if I'm honest, I prefer an anti-cheat that doesn't work really well than a broken anti-cheat that risk to falsely ban players if they: do many CPS (legit), god bridge, get buggy or glitched somewhere etc...
bedrock is limited, maybe they can't find plugins or prepare a team to check reports.... ,for java they have bigger and better plugins and sentinel engine ,whatever, they must make it possible soon because hackers are still raising and i'm seeing a lot of "invisible skin" players...., which cubecraft must make anti hack system, and you said for vip or leaderboards and other requirments,i disagree, because everybody should has the ability to report to help stopping hackers (because hackers are a lot and to stop that = more reports and bans).

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
bedrock is limited, maybe they can't find plugins or prepare a team to check reports.... ,for java they have bigger and better plugins and sentinel engine ,whatever, they must make it possible soon because hackers are still raising and i'm seeing a lot of "invisible skin" players...., which cubecraft must make anti hack system, and you said for vip or leaderboards and other requirments,i disagree, because everybody should has the ability to report to help stopping hackers (because hackers are a lot and to stop that = more reports and bans).

You didn't get the point @fightermd. If ithat command was accessible to everyone, it would be a mess. Also if that command wouldn't have a limit, it would be also a giant mess. They can easily implement that "/report" command on Bedrock, smaller servers have it, I doubt the reason why they will not add it as feature, could be because of "we don't know how to make/add it". Everyone can simply report players on the website, but VIPs and players with Ranks could get that priviledge, It's also a way to let Cubecraft gain some earnings by it.

fightermd

Oct 16, 2019
You didn't get the point @fightermd. If ithat command was accessible to everyone, it would be a mess. Also if that command wouldn't have a limit, it would be also a giant mess. They can easily implement that "/report" command on Bedrock, smaller servers have it, I doubt the reason why they will not add it as feature, could be because of "we don't know how to make/add it". Everyone can simply report players on the website, but VIPs and players with Ranks could get that priviledge, It's also a way to let Cubecraft gain some earnings by it.
I disagree, yes all servers (not the featured) have it because there are few players and 1 mod can check them all ,but cubecraft has for like 15,000 players online, that's a lot they need a team for it,and why if everyone can use it will be a mess?, everyone should has his/her own report, and 3 reports per day is a nice idea,aslo why always they make things only get by paying?,they made (skins,maps,ranks,cages and eggs skins) for sell,they already got a lot of $$$, they should make free features so they get more players to join, everybody loves free things :D

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Okey so I 100% agree that this should become featured in the future. Right now it’s just not possible to make this work, as there aren’t enough staff members playing bedrock. I think it’s maybe a handful of them right now. Once the bedrock staff team has grown, this should become a feature.

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
Okey so I 100% agree that this should become featured in the future. Right now it’s just not possible to make this work, as there aren’t enough staff members playing bedrock. I think it’s maybe a handful of them right now. Once the bedrock staff team has grown, this should become a feature.

Exactly. Most of the staff are related to Java, but few on Bedrock. @Zed told that there will be more activity from mods, so I think there will be also more mods on Bedrock. So if this is true, it could be a feature even in these weeks and not in months. And if they're not enough then, I know someone that knows a lot Bedrock, plays Bedrock and knows the rules of the server (and almost able to recognize every hack). So if the main problems would be "few mods", then the reply is this one above ^^^

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
I disagree, yes all servers (not the featured) have it because there are few players and 1 mod can check them all ,but cubecraft has for like 15,000 players online, that's a lot they need a team for it,and why if everyone can use it will be a mess?, everyone should has his/her own report, and 3 reports per day is a nice idea,aslo why always they make things only get by paying?,they made (skins,maps,ranks,cages and eggs skins) for sell,they already got a lot of $$$, they should make free features so they get more players to join, everybody loves free things :D

. . .

Ok, @fightermd , you still haven't understand:

• 1) You are only confirming what I say, denying what you say and then reconfirming what you said... Wha-
  • 2) Yes, it's a bigger server so using /report would be more difficult if there is few staff, but the main problem is if people abuse of them. Even if players could only use /report once, then the staff would get 9000 reports notifications. And when they check for one, the ones before it will be not valid anymore since the hacker might be already dead or already won and killed everyone. This starts getting messy with 12 reports, imagine with 9000.
  • 3) If things should be free then the server wouldn't exist anymore. A priviledge such as using /report, need to let Cubecrfat earn something. Maintaing servers costs a lot and they should also earn a small percentage of earnings since THEY DO IT AS WORK!!! (not the mods/helper, i mean the true Owners/Admins or whatever).
  • 4) The things that let them earn more were the SkyWars and EggWars Ranks. But you don't see so many people with those ranks. So you can easily imagine that they don't gain as much as ePiC gAmEs and they probably spent the most percentage of that for maintaining the server and related stuffs.
  • 5) Read the reply I...no wait: Read the message I used to reply to @Marieke2001

AUser0

Feb 23, 2020
The earth
Do you say that if they do, the players will abuse it? If so, a solution can be adopted. Here are the conditions for a player to take advantage of this ability (so as to reduce abuse). You can choose one or more of the listed options:

:cube_light: - If you have a certain VIP level (Levels 1 to 6).
:cube_light: - If you have a certain Rank (SkyWars Rank / EggWars Rank etc...).
:cube_light: - If you are on the Leaderboard.
:cube_light: - If you have a high amount of Succesful Reports on the Cubecraft forum (via an Xbox account link to the forum account).

The first 3 are not good. What about people like me? I see hackers almost every day, but I don't have vip, I don't have a rank, and I'm not on the leaderboard, but I still want a simple and fast way to report someone. I would suggest something like 3 reports per day (as you already said) or maybe you need Cubecraft level X to report someone.

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
The first 3 are not good. What about people like me? I see hackers almost every day, but I don't have vip, I don't have a rank, and I'm not on the leaderboard, but I still want a simple and fast way to report someone. I would suggest something like 3 reports per day (as you already said) or maybe you need Cubecraft level X to report someone.

The reason I mentioned the 3 ways you mentioned, is because on Java aswell only people with a Rank can use the /report command. And if only people with a Rank can use it,and they're limited as 3 reports per day, on a platform with like 3k players (Java), imagine on Bedrock where the players are 12k. Imagine if each one of them had 3 reports and only half of them use the report command: there will be 6k reports in the Staff Chat. The reason why I said those methods, are the same of why on Java people without rank can't use that command.

I know what you mean, if Cubecraft would give the /report command for everyone, I will really enjoy it. Maybe they should do something like "if a player get X reports, then they look at him". This would be really useful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AUser0
D

Deleted member 469419

Totally indeed. I think if this command is implemented in java network, should be also added to bedrock.

I think this would help to keep the bedrock community safe of rule-breakers.

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
Hi! I think that it's a very good idea to level java and bedrock as much as posible and like in java it allows you to warn of a cheater to the Staff quickly and for keep the Bedrock community as free as possible from hackers.

Greetings!

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
I don't think there are nearly enough mods playing on Cubecraft bedrock
But mayby later if there are more mods on cubecraft
If you get into the server in bedrock maybe you are surprised that there are more people than you think. Not because they play in Bedrock they have to have less access to commands that can help de Bedrock community.
Have a good day!

Skoedel

Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2019
Belgium
If you get into the server in bedrock maybe you are surprised that there are more people than you think. Not because they play in Bedrock they have to have less access to commands that can help de Bedrock community.
Have a good day!
I know the bedrock community is bigger then some people think but there arent yet a lof of mods who plays on Minecraft bedrock

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom